Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lulu's Help! Pix!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Labryz

03-17-2012

i was wondering if you use this ability on an ally and there about to kill someone and they hit them and Pix's 3x auto hits them and kills them will Lulu get the kill?? or will the ally get the kill??

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

03-17-2012

it works like leona's passive--the damage belongs to whomever pix is helping, and gives them kill credit. pix should also use their magic penetration stat (and any other damage modifiers like havoc) since the damage belongs to them.

Labryz

03-17-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
it works like leona's passive--the damage belongs to whomever pix is helping, and gives them kill credit. pix should also use their magic penetration stat (and any other damage modifiers like havoc) since the damage belongs to them.

ah... i see!! thank you for replying ^^

Flyingace13

03-17-2012

If you cast help on a friend but never hit the enemy he is attacking and that friend gets a kill will you still get an assist?

Umbral Invoker

03-17-2012

You've buffed them so yes you will. The assist would technically come because you shielded them. Let's say the enemy they've attacked teleports and ten seconds later the projectiles from their attacks and pix's hit the target, killing them because of pix's projectiles. In such a case you would get no assist.

SPEKTR1986

03-17-2012

Quote:
Flyingace13:
If you cast help on a friend but never hit the enemy he is attacking and that friend gets a kill will you still get an assist?

probably!
like SOROKA R

Cuix

03-17-2012

All of this and more has already been answered. Check out these threads:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=22113274#22113274
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=22113561#22113561

The dev tracker saves a lot of people a lot of time, but it needs to be used for that to be the case.

Flyingace13

03-17-2012

if pix is on an enemy and you use your q will it hit the enemy? I've searched through the dev tracker and have yet to find that answer.

Nevermind I guess x did answer that yesterday just missed it on the page.

Vsin

03-17-2012

Quote:
Flyingace13:
if pix is on an enemy and you use your q will it hit the enemy? I've searched through the dev tracker and have yet to find that answer.

Depends on where Pix is, and where you're aiming. Pix is really weird, because it follows targets the same way that Impaled targets follow Skarner: Pix is basically dragged "behind" the target as they move. And since Q's cast range is actually infinite (yes, I checked), you can theoretically point your Q in a direction such that NEITHER bolt will hit the target Pix is attached to.

Flyingace13

03-17-2012

does pix's auto attack aid stay only until the shield is destroyed or until the shield would normal disappear if the ally was left unharmed