Help me TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loki Kasra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

Hi I an new to TT and due to out dated computer problems I'm new to normals all together. I would like to know if anyone would be interested in adding me to help me get better at TT. I'm level 22 and summoner name is Loki kasra I play riven, yorick, ad kat, xerath, and a few more ad champs. Any help is much appreciated and rage is understandable because I'm new at this and obviously suck for now.

Tarakol

03-17-2012

Katarina is generally played AP

Unless you misspelled and meant Caitlyn

Loki Kasra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

I have run her ad in the past with mpen and cd runes and her q and r scale better with ad it just seems like a higher skill cap but I could be wrong just feels like I'm giving up some survivability due to spell vamp and gaining more damage which I'm fine with

AmishBreakfast

03-18-2012

Is there some kind of big brother big sister program chatroom for these situations? I'm seriously asking. Like a place where good guy greg could give back to the community and help a newb in need?

Axil

03-18-2012

3v3 chat room^

fazisi

03-19-2012

I went to the 3v3 chat room once and didn't receive a warm welcome. Don't know why people keep recommending that ****pool.