Imaqtpie to be kicked from team Dignitas

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tch0ck

03-17-2012

I don't know if any of you were just watching Voyboy's stream, but it was lagging for about 15 minutes until he finally decided to turn it off. However, the stream didn't turn off and he continued going about his business as if he wasn't streaming. He was in vent with his team, and he was telling some friends he couldn't play a game with them as he was about to have a team discussion.

Anyway, I wasn't able to get a screen cap in time, but Voyboy typed to Pooksie:
"can't play right now, having a team discussion
probably gonna end up kicking qt"
Soon thereafter Voyboy realized his stream was still on, let out a sigh, and quickly shut up off.

This decision makes sense, seeing how Qtpie acted during the Fatal1ty tournament a few hours ago (he had internet issues, dc'd, came back and trolled, left game, came back to game and trolled again). After the game his team was noticeably upset with him in vent on Voy's stream. Qtpie expressed a clear lack of remorse for essentially losing his team the game, saying lines such as "I don't care, I'm just happy I played well" followed by "I don't need good internet to beat bad teams like that". Scarra replied with "clearly you do..." lol.

Tch0ck

03-17-2012

bump.

Exp Boost

03-17-2012

What do you mean by "trolling"?

Tch0ck

03-17-2012

Well the first time he came back into the game and said in chat "did we win yet?" then left the game again. The second time he came back into the game he once again said "did we win yet?" and proceeded to walk into the enemy team and die by himself.

WHITEMANINATANK

03-17-2012

during the whole scumbag jatt/dignitas days, i always sided with jatt/dignitas because for the most part they are genuine nice guys.. however i have ALWAYS hated the way imaqtpie acts.

seriously, i've been watching streams for well over a year now and he's probably trolled more times than FeedFest did back in the day. didn't he also submit a fake entry in one of those summoner showcases?

also, he looks like a mutant. kicking him will make the team much more aesthetically pleasing in offline events.

ChaosX1

03-17-2012

imaqteethpie

mcnick12

03-17-2012

Eg qt

PrincessDerpy

03-17-2012

Another one of these troll attempts?

Really?

REALLY?

EDIT: I mean jesus, you couldn't even be arsed to structure your post any different from the last few of these "scumbag jatt" trollclone threads.

Rewben22

03-17-2012

Awkward when the dignitas team is getting ready for a game in the room and Scarra is like 500-800 elo higher than QT lol

Richard D James

03-17-2012

Qtpie doesn't seem to take the game as seriously as the rest of his team, and he has a considerably small repertoir of AD carries (can only play Corki and Ez at a high level) which in time will be nothing but a detriment to his team.

Evidenced today by the fact that the AVERAGE JOES banned out Ez and first picked Corki, which forced Qtpie to play Kog, he then proceeded to get shat on in lane like nobody's business (losing by 50 cs at 15 minutes).

I hope they kick him so Dignitas can reach their full potential.

12345 ... 11