Dominion Stream; I have no Idea.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrWhiskersTheCat

03-17-2012

http://www.own3d.tv/NumbGames

We are the one two punch.

Note: If there is any good builds, anything we're doing wrong, just give us any tips or ideas that we can use. We're extremely summoner's rift dependent and perhaps there is some good builds and such unknown to us in dominion.

Immortal Mokou-Eric
Soyoru-Greg

Not streaming now

--Day 1--
1st Game- Lost
2nd Game- Lost
3rd Game- Won
4th Game- Lost
5th Game- Won
6th Game- Won 3v3
7th Game- Lost
8th Game- Lost

--Day 2--

Conath

03-17-2012

so i was watchin you play and i have to say use the jungle and speed shrines. even though the lane is a shorter distance than cutting through the jungle the speed shrine will completely eliminate the distance disadvantage with the added benefit of not letting your enemies see you, and as an assassin like akali that is clutch. also, make sure to use the fog that extends from your base to jungle so as to remain completely hidden.

oh and if you gank bot lane hit the speed shrine on your way back up because again the speed bonus completely negates the little bit of extra distance

DrWhiskersTheCat

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conath View Post
so i was watchin you play and i have to say use the jungle and speed shrines. even though the lane is a shorter distance than cutting through the jungle the speed shrine will completely eliminate the distance disadvantage with the added benefit of not letting your enemies see you, and as an assassin like akali that is clutch. also, make sure to use the fog that extends from your base to jungle so as to remain completely hidden.

oh and if you gank bot lane hit the speed shrine on your way back up because again the speed bonus completely negates the little bit of extra distance
Alright thanks. I rarely play it, but now I'm trying it out a lot more now. If theres any more tips, just let me know.