Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gentle Reminder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaladilae

03-17-2012

A game last for, on average 15-20 minutes...

If you know you need to AFK after 5 minutes, don't queue because you will ruin the experience of your 4 teamates

And yes, I will report you for AFKing the whole game, good luck in the Tribunal

Thanks.

Nilat

03-17-2012

Quote:
Yaladilae:
A game last for, on average 15-20 minutes...

If you know you need to AFK after 5 minutes, don't queue because you will ruin the experience of your 4 teamates

And yes, I will report you for AFKing the whole game, good luck in the Tribunal

Thanks.

^

Orphane

03-17-2012

Dominion games can be that close. If you are AFK at the beginning of a game you have created a massive disadvantage for your team. If you AFK during the middle of the game (unless you have 5 capped them and are slaughtering them at their spawn, which is highly unlikely) YOU ARE STILL DISADVANTAGING YOUR TEAM. Don't be a ******. Don't AFK in Dominion.

Redenbacher

03-17-2012

The same applies to SR. If you miss 5 minutes of the laning phase, you're going to have a real hard time making a positive contribution to your team without them carrying you.

That said, unforeseen **** happens and sometimes there are more important things to take care of than play a game. However, you will get reported for that... but I think anyone in that situation doesn't really give a **** about the report at that point.