Gentle Reminder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

A game last for, on average 15-20 minutes...

If you know you need to AFK after 5 minutes, don't queue because you will ruin the experience of your 4 teamates

And yes, I will report you for AFKing the whole game, good luck in the Tribunal

Thanks.

Nilat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
A game last for, on average 15-20 minutes...

If you know you need to AFK after 5 minutes, don't queue because you will ruin the experience of your 4 teamates

And yes, I will report you for AFKing the whole game, good luck in the Tribunal

Thanks.
^

Orphane

03-17-2012

Dominion games can be that close. If you are AFK at the beginning of a game you have created a massive disadvantage for your team. If you AFK during the middle of the game (unless you have 5 capped them and are slaughtering them at their spawn, which is highly unlikely) YOU ARE STILL DISADVANTAGING YOUR TEAM. Don't be a ******. Don't AFK in Dominion.

Redenbacher

03-17-2012

The same applies to SR. If you miss 5 minutes of the laning phase, you're going to have a real hard time making a positive contribution to your team without them carrying you.

That said, unforeseen **** happens and sometimes there are more important things to take care of than play a game. However, you will get reported for that... but I think anyone in that situation doesn't really give a **** about the report at that point.