Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

champion ability concept

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexerin

Recruiter

03-17-2012

"loot corpse"

used on the corpse of a slain enemy, has a chance to loot one of a random selection of items from the corpse. what types of items that can be obtained depends on skill level

example stats and scaling:

20% / 40% / 60% / 80% / 100% chance of obtaining an item
rank 1- obtain health potion, which is consumed (heals you for 150 hp over 15 seconds)
rank 2- obtain mana potion, which is consumed (heals you for 100 mp over 15 seconds)
rank 3- obtain 150g
rank 4- obtain both health and mana potion, both are consumed (heals you for 150hp and 100mp over 15 seconds)
rank 5- obtain oracle's elixir (oracle's extract if on dominion), which is consumed (grants relevant effect). if already buffed with oracle effect, obtain 300g

just a thought, possibly on a rogue-like champ?

edit-
since some people (who am i kidding, 90% of internet people) have reading comprehension issues, let me go ahead and clarify

when you use the skill, it randomly selects one of the rank's rewards to give you

so if you have the skill at rank 5, you can *potentially* get an oracle's elixir, but you might get just a health pot.

edit2-
this would be an activated ability, with probably a longish cooldown like 20 seconds

edit3-
clarified function of rank 5 reward. gives gold if already having oracle buff

Laffarater

03-17-2012

Seriously op...

Master Yi is OP

03-17-2012

Uh...why do i want to level it up beyond 3?

TheDisTuRb3D

03-17-2012

ME TOOO

Champion Name : Black Guy

Passive - Pickpocket : Steal 2 gold on hit; stacks with each successful hitup to 5 times.

Ability [Q]- Soar: Jump very high and land on enemies head dealing massive damage.

Ability [W]- Outrun-the-cops-speed: (Passive) Speeds up by 8% for each champion chasing him.

Ability [E]- Shank: Pulls out knife and stabs closest nearby enemy 5 times dealing 10% reduced damage each strike.

Ability [R]- Lunch Attack: Throws tons of fried chicken and kool-aid at enemies slowing all enemies hit by 50% for 2 seconds and dealing huge amounts of damage.

Hexerin

Recruiter

03-17-2012

Quote:
Laffarater:
Seriously op...

elaborate......?

Quote:
Master Yi is OP:
Uh...why do i want to level it up beyond 3?

if they have stealth champs, you level it up to 5 so you can potentially get free oracles

if you know they are using wards, level it up to 5 so you can get tons of free gold from ward kills while simultaneously preventing them from benefiting from the map vision

rank 4 is just a "hurray i got a lucky roll!" that thief class peoples love (at least i do...)

but yes, except in such cases you probably would level it to 3 then leave it to max last

Hexerin

Recruiter

03-17-2012

bump

TheDisTuRb3D

03-17-2012

lol'd this is funny.

Master Yi is OP

03-17-2012

Edit: after edit, it sounds like really OP.
After edit 3: Yep. it is OP.
20% of chance of 150g, 20% 300GP with, say, 1 min CD is 7.5gp/5.

Preffered

03-17-2012

Free 400g every skill cast?

Community.. usosilly

Hexerin

Recruiter

03-17-2012

Quote:
MrTrifectus:
Free 400g every skill cast?

Community.. usosilly

because you're guaranteed to get oracle every time you use it