Can Talons Q crit?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TDW Snowblind

03-17-2012

Also im happy about the blood thirster change next patch

Yohash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

i believe it can sir

Clerigon

03-17-2012

yes, like nasus and gp Q.

charcoalsky

03-17-2012

Pretty sure it can crit, but only his normal attack damage is doubled (i.e. the bonus damage from his Q is not doubled).

Azuredragon653

03-17-2012

The Q part will not crit. Your auto-attack can. Nasus, Trundle, and everyone else who has an on-next-attack ability is the same way. So no.

Tyhan

03-17-2012

It crits, but the bonus damage is just flat bonus damage added onto the attack, that portion doesn't crit.

Yakamori

03-17-2012

I'm not completely sure about this. But I don't think the damage from the Q itself is modified in the crit. Since the Q modifies an auto attack you can crit when you hit an enemy, but only Talons AA is critting while the Q damage is added to that.

Yakamori

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
yes, like nasus and gp Q.
GP's Q is nothing like Talon and Nasus' Q. GP's Q is an ability and can only crit because Riot made it so and it says so on the tooltip.

Nehai

03-17-2012

Through my extensive Talon play. Ive noticed that my crits are significantly stronger with Q active. I believe the entire bonus is included in the crit. Generally crit a squishy for over 1k with a t-force and an infin. Dont know for sure. Test it.

charcoalsky

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehai View Post
Through my extensive Talon play. Ive noticed that my crits are significantly stronger with Q active. I believe the entire bonus is included in the crit. Generally crit a squishy for over 1k with a t-force and an infin. Dont know for sure. Test it.
Perhaps it's the IE crit bonus and the trinity force 250% base damage, along with the bonus damage from Q, that you're noticing.