Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

General Tips for Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Debonaire DV

Recruiter

03-17-2012

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if some of you more skilled dominion players could offer up some tips for me, as i just recently started playing dominion.

While I've played my share of games on SR, it wasn't until recently that I even gave any thought to the dominion mode and after playing two games, i realized that aside from capturing points and killing the enemy, I really don't know what to do.

So anything you guys have to share, whether it be about what champs to use, items to build, or just anything in general would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance =]

FuzzyLuffle

03-17-2012

My advice in general can be found in a post on this forum called FuzzyLuffle's Theory of Dominion. Its a long list of general advice you would likely find helpful.

Nilat

03-17-2012

Start here:

na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1544811&highlight=nekrogen (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1544811&highlight=nekrogen)

ImCoolerOnline

03-17-2012

Yes Id suggest searching for previous posts. I believe nekrogen has some good posts too on playing dominion.

Debonaire DV

Recruiter

03-17-2012

Thanks, guys. =]

ActionButlerGO

03-17-2012

First of all, welcome to the dark side, OP. Hope you enjoy your stay.

OT, as was said previously, Nekro's guide is pretty much the final word in Dominion primers. It covers about anything you would need to know as a beginner. If you have any specific questions after reading, though, feel free to fire away.