7 236 3.59%
6 71 1.08%
5 74 1.13%
4 35 0.53%
3 27 0.41%
2 13 0.20%
1 438 6.67%
Voters: 6567. You may not vote on this poll

Riot, Please, can we Eradicate the Noobs?: An Effective Way to Educate the Masses

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyuketsuki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-01-2010

I agree a challenge mode, plus this would give phreak something to do when new champions weren't coming out.

Then you could open it up to the community for ideas/programming.

The only problem would be they would have to program bots for all those challenges.

Sighs

08-01-2010

there's a post on this
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=176511

Zengiar

08-01-2010

this idea is filled with win, +1

Predinchuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuketsuki View Post
I agree a challenge mode, plus this would give phreak something to do when new champions weren't coming out.

Then you could open it up to the community for ideas/programming.

The only problem would be they would have to program bots for all those challenges.
Well, should programming bots be too difficult (as it seems it is, seeing as we only have very, very easy bots to play against in practice games), all of these challenges could be introduced as ranked and unranked mini-games in which you face off against another player or team of players (co-op games should be pre-made only, haha). In ones that are particularly easy (tanking an Ashe so that your Yi can kill her should be particularly easy against a player or bot), it could be introduced in a role-reversal method (of course, it would be changed to you and Yi vs. Ashe and another champ, only they would be weaker to make the challenge fun for all four players involved) so that one team can be Yi/Rammus one round, then the tables turn. The team completing the task successfully in less time being the victors.

Adel Dijerek

08-01-2010

Came here to mock the OP for the title...

But jesus christ, this is SO good an idea. +1, and I'm keeping this bumped until we get a red response. It'd take a long time to make this work, but man would it be worth it.

Orcasm

The Council

08-01-2010

Wow great idea..../singed

TheeEngineer

08-01-2010

This sounds like not only a great idea to help people learn the game, but a great time waster when you don't have an hour to dedicate to an actual game. I would love playing this stuff.

dragonbayne

08-01-2010

Sounds great, everyone starts off a "noob" which means new player and ignorant of the game mechanics, implementing such a training program would enable new players to have greater survivability and more use to their more intermediate team mates. I give my +1 for this, however this training program must be done BEFORE they are allowed into normal games, as a type of mandatory tutorial, because learning a new game sucks, and is challenging and some people just dont have a real clue. This is definately a good idea.

Noob Tuber

08-01-2010

noob genocide

Overthrust

08-01-2010

/signed