Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

WCG Eligibility and Game Rules

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Triforce711

08-03-2010

Quote:
RiotMarcou:
Update: Age requirements have been modified to 13. I needed to wait for confirmation from our legal team!

Awsome

Elementz

Senior Recruiter

08-03-2010

Quote:
Prostate Cancer:
I live in quebec and seriously, **** you all.

You realize that its Quebec that makes this rule and not Riot? It's the laws in YOUR province and Lotto Quebec that make these rules. Don't blame Riot, go out and vote to change what you don't like or move out of Quebec.

PIXAZOMG

08-03-2010

Quote:
Sir Tillou:
Is this because of the law 101? Because if yes, then as soon as I can, I'm getting the **** out of this ****ty province.

Can't get awesomes games "only in english" because they don't have a french version, and now I can't get into an awesome opportunity because of this.

**** my french life.

t nerd en esti toi, f.u.ck le francais et le québec parceque tu ne peut pas jouer a un jeu ... serieusement ... pauvre petit nerd!

Lalalalaa

08-03-2010

Quote:
RiotMarcou:
Quebec is unfortunately not eligible.

Why ?

Lalalalaa

08-03-2010

Quote:
Demosthenes:
That's cool, we don't really consider them part of Canada either.

Québec is the best thats why you dont consider Qc a part of Canada...the others provinces are weirds

SaMizLoST

08-03-2010

NOT Quebec wow guys great just great this really unfair i mean i love to participate but i can't because i live in Quebec i mean Ontario is just a few hour away whats the difference god!! **** this

Cirno9

08-03-2010

Quote:
SaMizLoST:
NOT Quebec wow guys great just great this really unfair i mean i love to participate but i can't because i live in Quebec i mean Ontario is just a few hour away whats the difference god!! **** this

A lot of people have this same misunderstanding as you. If you read through the posts, RiotMarcou posted that there's a law prohibiting those who live in Quebec from participating. He also included a link in the post to the source.

SaMizLoST

08-03-2010

and if we live in Quebec there is no way in the world i can't imagine

DeepKilla

08-03-2010

Quote:
Elementz:
You realize that its Quebec that makes this rule and not Riot? It's the laws in YOUR province and Lotto Quebec that make these rules. Don't blame Riot, go out and vote to change what you don't like or move out of Quebec.

You actually dont know what you're talking about..Lotto Quebec have nothing to do with this, we are talking about a gaming tournament with involves skills not some random sweepstakes with involves buying a ticket for a chance to win some money, the link (http://contests.about.com/od/sweepst...idinQuebec.htm (http://contests.about.com/od/sweepstakes101/f/VoidinQuebec.htm)) RiotMarcou send us is talking about sweepstakes witch are something else than a gaming tournament...Learn to read. Its not our fault if people dont know how to read and don't want learn how it works here, instead they send us stupid link like this one and tell us were not eligible. Blame Riot not us. If we are able to host our own tournament in LAN's and online events (even WCG canadian qualifiers), i don't see why we shouldn't be able to participate in the whole North America.

GNOY

08-04-2010

Will it be streamed anywhere?