Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

WCG Eligibility and Game Rules

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PIXAZOMG

08-02-2010

Quote:
QCbob:
We don't consider ourself canadian either, because who would wish to be a ******bag canadian like you.

je pense que tu vien dle chier

Subneo23

08-02-2010

Yet... LoL cant get to quebec but other games can...

http://wcg2010.lanets.ca/tournaments.php?lang=en

T3HKARN493

08-02-2010

Why cant we pay the fees or find a way to let us play ? What if we sign something ? It sucks that we cant play lol tournament because we are from quebec..

Lonjanis

08-03-2010

The WCG is only for people in north America.....maybe the W should be dropped, im an avid fan, down here in Australia, and more then willing to fly half way around the world where i lucky/skilled enough to qualify.

anyway im not going to quit over this, but seriously guys the rest of the world would love some tourney's

0megaD

08-03-2010

Quote:
Lonjanis:
The WCG is only for people in north America.....maybe the W should be dropped, im an avid fan, down here in Australia, and more then willing to fly half way around the world where i lucky/skilled enough to qualify.

anyway im not going to quit over this, but seriously guys the rest of the world would love some tourney's

Nah it's also for europeans.
But it's client specific: US players in US LoL. EU Players in EU lol.

afaik at least.

Voygirl

08-03-2010

I hear ladder grind makes for a good competitions eligibility. Everyone does it, so it must be right, right?

MonkeyK1ng

08-03-2010

So i am European started playing the game BEFORE there were ANY European servers.I already donated like 60-70$ And bought many SKINS.Im still playing on the US and im qualified at the top 1500 but it means i cant participate just because there is no transfer to EU and i dont want my money to be spent for nothing if i start from scratch at EU.
So is that what it means ? Im qualified , but i cant participate just because Riot doesnt want to transfer me or make an exeption ?

Xj6

08-03-2010

Is this because of the law 101? Because if yes, then as soon as I can, I'm getting the **** out of this ****ty province.

Can't get awesomes games "only in english" because they don't have a french version, and now I can't get into an awesome opportunity because of this.

**** my french life.

Cepter

Recruiter

08-03-2010

Too bad i cant join it i would love to rape some nubs level 30

Mandroll

08-03-2010

If you're say from Quebec, past experiences with online tourneys and eligibility has taught me that if you can somehow have a "permanent" address outside of Quebec, you suddenly become elligible. (Check it up ...) Just get the far far away uncle of yours to help you out and fill some paperwork.