100% crit rune page

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

peyo

08-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlxDuce View Post
With Tryndamere I would suggest a Crit damage rune book rather than crit chance. Trynd gets crit chance on his own, based on missing health.
1st of all, Trynd needs crit chance early, to lane effectively, not feed

and 2nd of all, crit damage are lame, Armor Pen does higher damage

Randomyzed

08-02-2010

Quote:
With Tryndamere I would suggest a Crit damage rune book rather than crit chance. Trynd gets crit chance on his own, based on missing health.
If you wanna suck early game and really run around at like less than half health ready for a gank all the time then be my guest Crit chance works well with tryndamere allowing you to actually do good damage without having to rely on your ulti.

Skorlol

08-02-2010

Gangplank's parley(Q) could make good use of the crit though I'm sure there are better runes for him.

SpecialDelivery

08-02-2010

AD Shaco. It tears people up early game.
Also to add, I run a full crit dmg page with Tryn as a secondary to Shaco, especially since most ranked games never get him. He is fantastic as long as you aren't stupid early game. I mean with spinning slash, he is very tough to kill paired with cleanse (which you should have). Once you get some actual atk spd (like I rush Ghostblade) then your crits hurt a hell of a lot more. Its 45% crit dmg right off the bat which is close to the equivalent of a Infinity Edge.

LucentCross

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2010

Quote:
And crit damage from Bloodlust

niskax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-02-2010

Wow, 2 pages and nobody has said the obvious?

ARMOR PENETRATION > ALL.

serverny

08-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by niskax View Post
Wow, 2 pages and nobody has said the obvious?
ARMOR PENETRATION > ALL.
Reading comprehention fail mate, get double bear-slap to your face.
Re-read OP please, and tell me - WAS HE ASKING WHICH RUNEPAGE IS THE BEST ?

P.S. While on topic ArmPen is surely good, but on Trynd it is really bad. Crit page is the only way for him to have a little better early-game, instead of feeding like a pro.

Radamanthys3

08-02-2010

so I think the most crit you can get with any champion at lv1 is a full crit rune page, crit from masteries, brawler's glove and tryndamere at 10% of health (his passive increases his crit by 5% for each 10% of health he's missing)

Followed by Ashe with her Focus passive. Obviously gimmicky and not ranked games material but I wonder if you can make a first blood machine like this.

Zeratav

08-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialDelivery View Post
Also to add, I run a full crit dmg page with Tryn as a secondary to Shaco, especially since most ranked games never get him.
Just in case you didn't know, deceive was changed months ago and is NO LONGER a crit. Which means your 25k ip runepage isn't useful for shaco any more (I have one too and it sucks that it's no longer useful). Sure you can go crit chance in game but there's no point as you should be rushing madreds early anyway.

PickleChutney

08-03-2010

I think going 100% crit isn't really worth it.

I use the red runes and quints for crit, and for yellows use either mana or health regen, and CDR for the blues.

You get around 15% crit chance, much more mana/health regen for the laning phase, and 8% CDR on your abilities (if you use the right masteries thats just under 20% CDR at 18 with no items at all).

I think thats much better value than giving up all that for another 4.5% chance to crit.