Is Dominion taken seriously?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BirthdayCak

03-17-2012

Taking that to dominion forums? Really riot? That's so stupid, it's a GD question and no one ever checks the dominion forums!

TreeFitty

03-17-2012

So far it looks like you guys don't take it very seriously.

I guess that explains everything, maybe I should just stop playing dominion.

Not my cup of tea I guess.

Prometheius

03-17-2012

[NA] CymruWolf (Now:Unranked, S1:Unranked), RankedSolo5x5: 1227 [307W/302L], Dominion: 972 [235W/246L], Normal: 375W/340L

You're 972 Dom Elo. Of course no one gives a ****. You all equally suck.

Gabemo

03-17-2012

I take it serious while in-game, but I don't take the mode itself as "serious" when talking about balance and whatnot compared to SR. If that makes any sense at all.

It's more fun, faster in both game play and time (25 mins or under). Can't really get into SR anymore so Dominion has my love so hopefully it'll get a little more focus someday.

FDru

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheius View Post
[NA] CymruWolf (Now:Unranked, S1:Unranked), RankedSolo5x5: 1227 [307W/302L], Dominion: 972 [235W/246L], Normal: 375W/340L

To expand on this: average Dom elo is around 1400. Your elo extremely bad, just to be blunt. The kind of players you are getting teamed with are the kind who don't win games that they should, for whatever reason (not caring is definitely up there). And... yeah, you're one of them.

Orphane

03-17-2012

I'm fairly certain that this was posted in GD then moved to Dominion...so chances are the OP won't even see it.

Yoshiro

03-17-2012

Doesn't look like it. I see a lot who cares it dominion. I respond so you worse at SR?

StableHomotopy

03-17-2012

Quote:
Quote:

To expand on this: average Dom elo is around 1400. Your elo extremely bad, just to be blunt. The kind of players you are getting teamed with are the kind who don't win games that they should, for whatever reason (not caring is definitely up there). And... yeah, you're one of them.
That is the average Dom elo for people who check their dom elo.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

I take it very seriously, and I know many of us do. If you want to find a more serious crowed to play with you can try joining the "DominateDominion" in game chat room to play with some people.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

Quote:

Stttoooop with the ELO stuff. It's not the best example of skill. Look at his win/loss. It's almost even. If elo wasn't out, you would not be looking at this guy now as a "972 dom elo player", because his win/loss isn't horrible. There are many people with a win/loss similar to his, but have a much higher rating than 972 because of God knows what. And no one really does know why that is for sure. So don't post that and think you made a valid point.