Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Attack Speed Lulu, LMAO LMAO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jovibotrel

03-17-2012

i beat 1 guy who did it with lulu ap, 2 skills (1,3 ratio total), so u can see it's bad.

Everspace

03-17-2012

I would rather give someone else the pix and not have to build towards it.

larkhill

03-17-2012

to all those saying it doesnt work, what do u build her instead? her support skills are very lacking. she has no heal, a polymorph that basically acts as a silence, a shen ult+slow aura, and Q for slows. as a support, i dont see much usefulness. if u really need that silence, use soraka. if u really need that ult use shen.

her ap carry stats r much better. she basically acts as a turtle where u cant really kill/gank her but she cant kill/gank you. she shuts down a lot of those early game ap mid's

her as carry stats r pretty silly actually. she shuts down a lot of those melee champs that like to be very aggressive and engage a lot. whenever they try to go in on you, polymorph, Q, and calmly walk away.

nhat made a very accurate comment about her where she's basically like ap soraka. she's rarely used but can completely shut down certain matchups. lulu can simply shut down multiple matchups with multiple builds.

Masterlord 7

Recruiter

03-17-2012

play lulu as attack speed ad mid and just destroy the mid

DarkCresent

03-17-2012

ive tried both ap and ad and just like MOST other champs with decent atk speed or atk dmg she can be pretty good (ad lux is really good becauwse of her utility and base dmg, ad kennan is really good etc) however lulu as ad or ap isn't that great, as ap she only has 2 dmg spells and does way less damage then a mage and as ad shes alright but then again there are way better ad's , yes ap soraka works is it good; hardly - her support value is nothing ? since when, she is basically like janna and janna when played correctly is one of the best supports if not the best in the game , lulu has great harass and a decent shield , adds more dmg then jana (although can be blocked) and has 5 options to chose from ( with w and e being dependent on ally or enemy use) the 35 % movement speed buff is soo good especially if she lands her q which is basically a instant mini nasus slow ..... utility is what makes a support and lulu definitely has that( with good base and scaling); is she the best support ; not really is she decent sure , is it better to play ad / ap - not really as in that class she is low tier, in support class she is mid tier

larkhill

03-17-2012

to all those people who say ap lulu doesnt work because she only has 2 dmg skills, i ask you one question

how many does ap sion have?

she definitely doesnt work all that well, but using this as a reason is foolish

DrChubs

03-17-2012

when was she released?

Youkai Ningen

03-17-2012

Quote:
Larkhill:
to all those saying it doesnt work, what do u build her instead? her support skills are very lacking. she has no heal, a polymorph that basically acts as a silence, a shen ult+slow aura, and Q for slows.

So Janna isn't useful as a support? You know she has a bunch of cc and a shield, and the only thing that heals a bit is her ult. Kind of like lulu.

I just don't see how you can justify giving a champion who doesn't burst that well late game, who isn't really going to fulfill the role of ap carry (bursting people down with magic damage). Who honestly will be picked in my opinion for the amount of cc she can give a team. All that farm mid lane.

So many champions can do much more with that farm.

ASYLUM101

03-17-2012

It works - but its better to build tanky AP or something and just give pix to your ally. Trist with Pix when you have a couple AP items and trist has 1.6 AS and IE is pretty scary as opposed to 0 AP Lulu with no damage items but 2.0 AS

Akeatk

03-17-2012

Quote:
Supreme1337:
Yeah I've tested attack speed and it's a bit ridiculous. Building on previous ideas mentioned, maybe you could lower the base dmg on the pixie dmg, add an AP ratio, and put a .75 second, or so, cooldown, so it won't affect it unless you get high attack speed.

the point of her passive is so that she doesnt scale off herself, so its better to use it on some1 that already has high attack speed rather than go attack speed urself