Why does no one go Ad carry/support mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loomdun

03-17-2012

Its just as close to the dragon and allows the supporter to ward both top and bottom and dragon without being heavily at risk of gank. Whats the deal with bot

aphronyaa

03-17-2012

No idea really. Mid tower is also one of the most important towers to take down.

Arrhythmic

03-17-2012

Because AP carries usually have better escape abilities and the support does not need solo farm at all, giving a support farm and not the AP carry or AD ranged is a huge mistake. The support is meant to spend what little money they get from assists and gold per 10 second items on warding and buff items etc.

Loomdun

03-17-2012

what?...

GreenTyr

03-17-2012

Because "pros" don't play like that. And everyone has to follow the so called "pros"

Loomdun

03-17-2012

Okay so basically there is absolutely no reason to, and its just a bad meta like how tree line for some reason always has 2 people going bot

Vlairia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

It would be harder or even not worth it for the AP carry on blue side to get the blue buff from their jungler if they were bot.

iamvirii

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Lonewolf View Post
Because AP carries usually have better escape abilities and the support does not need solo farm at all, giving a support farm and not the AP carry or AD ranged is a huge mistake. The support is meant to spend what little money they get from assists and gold per 10 second items on warding and buff items etc.

I don't get what this has to do with the topic... are you saying mid has more minions? Even if that was true (it's not) it would just mean more farm for the carry if the support knows what he is doing.

The only reason I guess bottom makes more sense is because the support can hide in the bushes more easily...

That and the enemy blue buff is a little closer.. but that really shouldn't be a factor. If you're going for enemy blue, you're taking a risk.. wouldn't matter if it was from mid or bot.

I may try going two mid... maybe a carry with a lot of speed and utility like Janna or something that can drop down to bot or go up to top when needed. and can help the jungler out more.

PDiddy

03-17-2012

2 bot on TT is just bad. Its 1 per lane and a jungler.

topdoglost

03-17-2012

I see a lot of ad carries mid and most supports are usually better with a partner