I am so drunk, ama

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shabingus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

do u want more more bowl of rice?

such a poet

03-17-2012

imn druuakf tooo. what did you druink?

i disvoer honey jack is the best shiet ever

IS1e6a3fb06a9f00f35f4b6

03-17-2012

Have you considered that masturbation is decreasing the quality of your life?

1MoreBowlOfRice

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabingus View Post
liar
It's true, at like 16 or so shots im buzzed, at 18 im REALLLLLY buzzed and are pretty much drunk, liek 2-3 shots now will get me drunk pretty much lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt James Doakes View Post
Have you considered that masturbation is decreasing the quality of your life?
I have a girlfriend so there is no need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabingus View Post
do u want more more bowl of rice?

yes, Plox!!

Velrex

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MoreBowlOfRice View Post
my grades =(

Bad grades can be rather depressing, i've learned about that all through middle to where i am now in college.

What i've gotta say here is drinking really wont help you out in this situation. I come from a family of drunks and it brings nothing but a headache in the morning and a lonely night you're glad you forgot, and your grade problems will still be there.

If you're in High school, then I recommend studying harder if possible, asking your teachers for any way you can be helped and what you can do to improve your grade.

If you're in college, get off your butt, quit your drinking and get yourself in friken shape, since this is where real life starts. Recently, i failed a history exam for one of my basics, and I friken HATE history. So for the 2nd exam, I decided to read my book twice over, each chapter, study hard and I wouldnt allow myself to play LoL until I could basically quote the chapter i was reading in the textbook. Drinking your problems away cause nothing but delayed pain that comes with soft pain and dim sparks of false happiness in the road there.

Get yourself in shipshape soldier, there are worse things that could happen.