Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jax stun still works while poly'd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Llothis

03-16-2012

When lulu uses whimsy on jax it still shows the spinning thing above his head and he can activate the ability to stun you while still in rabbit form.

Masterlord 7

Recruiter

03-16-2012

does silent stops his stun?

xKamius

03-16-2012

Quote:
Masterlord 7:
does silent stops his stun?

i dont think so, it must be working has intended

PhageQuit

Associate QA Lead

03-17-2012

Quote:
Llothis:
When lulu uses whimsy on jax it still shows the spinning thing above his head and he can activate the ability to stun you while still in rabbit form.

To my knowledge, any ability started before the polymorph will persist while transformed, i.e. Sion's ult.

Axcel

03-17-2012

Quote:
PhageQuit:
To my knowledge, any ability started before the polymorph will persist while transformed, i.e. Sion's ult.

What about the second part of the ability? Being able to manually trigger the stun it while silenced is probably not intended.

Jortalus

03-17-2012

Quote:
Axcel:
What about the second part of the ability? Being able to manually trigger the stun it while silenced is probably not intended.

Is it manual, or is it just the dodge duration wearing off?

Keep in mind, the duration is only ~2 seconds anyway, so the difference between the active stun and the automatic stun is around a second.

Vodka Mutini

03-17-2012

Quote:
PhageQuit:

is ulting rabbit-sion like the rabbit from monty python and the holy grail?

Skjuludde

03-17-2012

Quote:
Vodka Mutini:
is ulting rabbit-sion like the rabbit from monty python and the holy grail?

Haha let's hope so

LordRandomness

03-17-2012

Quote:
Axcel:

I'll argue that it counts as a toggle, so turning it "off" is still possible while silenced. (Think Singed's poison trail...I THINK it was fixed to do this recently?). Whether or not that is intended behaviour is another question.

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

03-17-2012

Quote:
PhageQuit:

But it's like a silence. You can't toggle things or activate things while silenced, even if they were active before being silenced.

Anivia Ult and Singed's poison can't be turned off while they're silenced (Which is why you can make them waste 2-3 seconds of mana leaving it on) and Lux cannot reactivate her Lucent Singularity to explode manually while silenced, so I don't see why Jax should be able to set his stun off manually.