Lulu patch observations for TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-16-2012

Shaco will actualy seem stronger imo after this patch wtf nice nerf Riot he is already OP as turd.

Lifesteal Nerf is going to hurt midgame junglers who gank jungle gank as well as champs like Warwick/Fiora who often build lifesteal to get the on hit Lifesteal from ulti.

Skawhirl

03-16-2012

QQ, Just build better. Shaco is pretty easily countered, you know? Much like Trynd.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

shaco isnt op

Coola

03-16-2012

Shaco is squishy and if you don't you get an early gank off well you taper off really hard. Shaco is really good, but not OP on TT because he has counters.

Axil

03-16-2012

Also shaco is weaker on TT than SR

kingnedved

03-17-2012

you lost me at warwick builds life steal

Prefix

Master Recruiter

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miical94 View Post
QQ, Just build better. Shaco is pretty easily countered, you know? Much like Trynd.
What is a counter to shaco? Shaco out dps Tryndy has better escapes has invisibility and has traps Tryndy is **** compared to most high tier champs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnedved View Post
you lost me at warwick builds life steal
All WW will build Lanturns and sometimes you may need bloodthirster (when other team has 3 thornmails)

Wheredigo

03-17-2012

if your doing 3's you should be tanky and have some sort of cc, both counter shaco

Axil

03-17-2012

the more i get downvoted the more ****ty advice i post on the forums

Prefix

Master Recruiter

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheredigo View Post
if your doing 3's you should be tanky and have some sort of cc, both counter shaco
Shaco is heavy on his CC and 1v1 against Tanky DPS.