Lulu Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xArchangelUrielx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

Love the changes.

Wriggle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AterSicarius View Post
Wow nerfing wirggles again? Why? That is really dumb imo.
This is a little known secret, but I'll tell you, if you promise not to tell anyone else.

Are you ready to have your mind blown?

I'm OP.

Shh. Don't tell anybody.

Prestidigiliciou

03-16-2012

The big problem I always have with Item nerfs is they nerf a LOT of champions, both intentionally and not. I know wriggles was kind of broken OP, but are we going to look at teemo now that he's getting yet another nerf to an item he uses?

ZachyCraft

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wriggle View Post
This is a little known secret, but I'll tell you, if you promise not to tell anyone else.

Are you ready to have your mind blown?

I'm OP.

Shh. Don't tell anybody.
I grab(bed) you every game. <3

Tetryst

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoconutsMigrate View Post
Actually i've been saying this for months with every patch. The guy clearly doesn't know what the hell he's doing. He nerfs Irellia because of her sustain. Yet people like Udyr,Warwick,Morgana and Yorick are left unchanged. Which is why I say he picks champs at random. Because if he wants to nerf her sustain then those other champs should get a nerf as well. Because they are just as bad if not worse then her. And i'm not even a fan of her at all. I just think if he thinks sustain is a problem then he needs to look at the other champs with just as much sustain as her.
This is a good point, but the implication of the lifesteal change is that these champs will be seeing changes as well. I don't think Morgana should be listed there, but I agree with the rest. Until we get patch notes I'm assuming those champs got nerfs too, and Irelia only got the spotlight because they also hit her ult. If this isn't the case, I'll gladly eat my words.

My other point was that morello is in a management position, so I think he is focused on global problems in the game, and leaves the specifics up to his team and his testers most of the time. That's why I think specifically calling out morello for being bad at his job is so arrogant.

Wriggle

Adjudicator

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigiliciou View Post
are we going to look at teemo now that he's getting yet another nerf to an item he uses?
Captain Teemo's so overpowered that his passive is nerf immunity.

uequed

03-16-2012

shaco op.
better nerf irelia.

SkyDives

03-16-2012

really? Idk what to think.... Ranged ad carries will get killed even easier now without the ability to sustain as well during team fights. Also i believe this is going to make soraka banned in high elo matches. Soraka with that heal up means your ad can lane sustain longer and farm longer then the other champ. Just my opinion though. :/

ippo92404

03-16-2012

So that's cool your changes to life steal and all I just want to know when you are going to do something about that dumb Atma's Impaler and Warmog's Armor combo oh im a tank but i do a load of dmg u need to do something about it plz.

ZachyCraft

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetryst View Post
This is a good point, but the implication of the lifesteal change is that these champs will be seeing changes as well. I don't think Morgana should be listed there, but I agree with the rest. Until we get patch notes I'm assuming those champs got nerfs too, and Irelia only got the spotlight because they also hit her ult. If this isn't the case, I'll gladly eat my words.

My other point was that morello is in a management position, so I think he is focused on global problems in the game, and leaves the specifics up to his team and his testers most of the time. That's why I think specifically calling out morello for being bad at his job is so arrogant.
But the more things he allows to change, the worse the global game gets in relation to the "small" changes.

If you take out the first floor of a 100 story building, the building's gonna fall.