Lulu Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jetpotion

03-19-2012

Most people in this community just want to owned when they think other champions are op and that is op and this is op.Comon think of how other people think when you owned them.Nothing is op unless you own and dominate the metagame with your build and champion.Only you can make those happen not the champion.Same goes for fiora,yi,tryndamere,and any champion you think is op.LEARN TO COUNTER THEIR METAGAME CAPABILITIES AND UTITLIZATION OF IT.PINPOINT THEIR DOWN FALLS AND USE IT TO DOMINATE THEM.LEARN TO DEVELOP STRATEGY.AS YOU PLAY MORE GAMES YOU LEARN THEM.50 PERCENT OF THE COMMUNITY DOESNT TO DO THEIR HOMEWORK AND JUST WANT TO PWN WITH CHAMPIONS

kandykore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

Irelia was a very rare pick in ranked pre-tournament, now all of a sudden shes OP? She scored a few kills in that tourney which apparently means shes deserves a nerf. I agree about her annoying sustain but her damage doesn't compare to other top laners. She's super easy to shutdown for the first few levels and after that it's only a matter of harassing so she can't auto-attack. She needs decent cs to be useful lategame and she rarely ever gets FB due to her shameful early game damage.

This is typical of any champ prenerf. Can't figure out how to counter? Queue the nerfs please.

BigNick1306

03-19-2012

rammus died now gg

T3RunT

03-19-2012

when is she out?

PhrozynWynd

03-19-2012

Yeah I'm rather interested in a status update on Lulu. Just a date would be nice at least so I'm not dying of anticipation.

Merluza00

03-19-2012

She was supposed to show up tomorrow. But she was available in PBE since last week

Rainmahn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

I used to play Irelia... But then I took a Morello to the knee. :C

pentakiIIdan

03-19-2012

I'm surprised Shen didn't get a harder nerf and I am very surprised Janna has not gotten a nerf either.

Titanium Apple

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
There's a base damages nerf (which hits early game),
Uhh... In the video, Phreak said that you guys were changing his ratio from .5 to 1 and "slightly increasing the base damage on two-shiv poison."

CaptainCandycorn

03-19-2012

Not exactly sure how the Shaco rework will effect me. He kinda needs either his full early-game damage or perfect teamwork to secure first-blood on his first gank, The Two-Shiv buff is good, but during most games, it will only amount to about 50 or so extra damage, and all of that for a hobbled early game? A good late game requires a good early game, and I don't see how nerfing his early game at all sets him up for a better late game.

Must be how I play him. I pick off carries -before- teamfights, and everyone else afterwards and I don't have any problems late game. You shouldn't be initiating with him anyway. Teamfights are only 4v5 if you haven't done a good job assassinating beforehand.

I recognize that Riot knows more than I do, and I'll reserve any criticism until I have at least a dozen matches with the new Shaco under my belt. Can't blame me for being a little apprehensive though, can you? He's my favorite champ, after all.