Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lulu Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mbuster

03-19-2012

is it true fizz is getting nerfed?

CaastellaN

03-19-2012

nerf FIORA! ):

AndaliteWarrior

03-19-2012

I1m waiting for heimer changes since like forever

AndaliteWarrior

03-19-2012

Quote:
fieryinvective:
Of course, being the strongest pick for one specific scenario on a tenuous thread raises the question of where she'll be once that thread is broken. I'm reserving judgement until I see the numbers, but I'm concerned that breaking her best aspect will just leave her with a bunch of average-to-poor ones and wind up with her discarded in favor of other champions, at which point the cycle will continue.

It reminds me how Kayle was (and perhaps still is) considered a bad pick.

iDerp Solo

03-19-2012

Where's the AD Caster item?

Mikarugi

03-19-2012

everyone complaining about the lifesteal...it's dropping like 2-3%...it's honestly not that big a deal in the early game so the junglers who rely on it should still be fine with a little less health. Now...late game when you start to stack these lifesteal items you will end up losing a lot more lifesteal due to the combined nerf. This makes the lifesteal effective early game, but less effective late which I believe was the intended effect. Also, you haven't played the patch yet, try complaining about the buff/nerfs after you tried them out.

Chelä

03-19-2012

I don't find that Rammus nerf that fair, the only op thing he has is his TAUNT! Now he is becoming weaker and weaker...

Koolich

03-19-2012

Quote:
DRMoFo:
I do agree with this nerf considering that everyone who uses a vamp scepter took at hit. But I still can't understand why you balance champions around tournament play instead of getting hard data from actual games played by real every day people who make up about 80% of your users. Most people aren't gold+ players. Why do you cater to them?

Please don't dodge this question as I've been wanting to find out for a long time.

If a champions is strong in competitive play players can easily use those champions in normals and stomp hard; the chances are that champions that are strong in competitive play are annoying to deal with in lower ELO matches as well. The only changes they should make to cater for lower ELO players, like myself, is to 'change' champions that are unbelievably annoying; these champions should be changed because for most people it requires too much thinking and/or effort to play against - ex: Evelyn and Twitch.

PCheeves

03-19-2012

I'm not too mad, considering i don't get lifesteal on Amumu jungle and Udyr's jungle sustain is almost infinite without it. Then again, it might make it harder to gank a lane, jungle, and then gank another lane at full health. Which I think is kind of what they were intending to do.

SexyGamer

03-19-2012

Quote:
Stexe:
Cool. I love patch previews!

Anyway, I'm promoting the new contest I'm running!

Are you an artist? Enter my contest to win either a PAX Sivir skin, PAX Jax skin, or $20 in RP! Not an artist? Then post your most creative idea and hope some artist makes it! http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1920796

EDIT: Lulz, I like how I posted the same promo for my last contest and got nothing but thumb ups. I guess it really depends on what the first few people thumb and then everyone follows the same way.

inappropriate place to post this. should've made a new thread.