Lulu Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RushSecond

03-17-2012

"We're nerfing Rammus and Irelia."

FFS, prepare to be downvo-

"...and we're nerfing all lifesteal items."

... ;D upvoted!

TinyURL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

Did you really say Shaco needs to snowball harder? You shouldn't have a guaranteed loss just because one person on your team can't play safe in laning and gives him a few kills.

Apopalipsis

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Picked all the time as the/one of the best top laners is her weakest spot? Holy ****. We should have nerfed her months ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Nerfs aren't about how many, or dishing out "punishment," they're about getting champions to balanced. She's still the strongest pick after 4 nerfs...you do realize how strong she is, correct?
Sry Morello i have to disagree with that. If you check the last torunaments, Irelia still is a constant pick (that is true) but every match irelia got picked, she got ass raped because her Early weak game, High CD on her skills (use to escape or disable enemies) her low Stun time, plus that you can kite her pretty much if you know how irelia works.

In the world of the common ppl (not the pro's world) there is more OP champions that requires a way less skill to be OP, like Riven, Nasus, Shyv. And you are taking down more than 3 or 4 times nerfing a champ who is not OP at all in (Pro's world or Common ppl world) and requires a way much more skill to be played.

Way im saying this: Irelia is a build and skill champ based. Its not like Vayne that shoot from behind, Graves who is a way to easy to play and escape, or nasus who have to sit 20 mins to last hit with Q and get 2 tanky items to GG. Irelia Ult Healing ratio its not that much that you try to express in your video, it's like you play another irelia. Her W its pretty good when you can farm (and that can be denied easily with champs like Wu early damage, Riven no mana need and then spam like hell) So yes, i think you are taking alot of QQ about irelia and just ignoring alot of things here.

I disslike to be OP with one champ just because the champ its not balance, But Irelia is going to the dark spot with, TF, Orianna and many more because this QQ and out of reality Nerf.

Btw sry if i miss spell something, I'm from France.

Jokers High

03-17-2012

i dont agree with nerfing irelia's sustain, especially when you have heros such as ww and morde and renekton with just as much if not greater than sustaining abilities. however i am not saying that these champs need a nerf im just saying that irelia did not... More so you have champions like Wu, riven, potentially garen,and nasus, that have greater early damage that do a pretty good job of making what does regen from W and Ult pretty obsolete. I just cannot agree with another irelia nerf...

Deminic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

Can riot please fix nocturne ravager skin bug pls?
its been months with this bug...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBLJoxIRRjQ

kaempfer13

03-17-2012

I understand:
Shaco- similiar to Olaf turn insane early into good and awful late into bearable
Jax- he can now do more than just duel enemys one after another and also join a teamfight and has to pay with his dmg output- gj
life steal- Just today i tried to harass Caytlin with Galio (bad decision anyways I know, but I said I support in blind pick normal), but within the 8sec I need to have it back on Cd and get an oppurtunity (I hit with 90% accuracy on max range, that needs careful aiming and movement prediction with such a slow skillshot) she healed all back with just a vamp scepter! But it willl cause 2 problems:
1. jungling starting with lifesteal is impossible now
2. in actual fights it will be weaker than before and only good if u snowballed well (outdps anyone= not losing hp)
Especially on wriggles it was necessary, am tired of offtanks using it on toplane and still be stronger than the enemy despite wasted passive (which actually feels to weak right now).

I do not understand:
Rammus and Irelia
You are nerfing stats where they perform just average; Irelia does not have got the highest sustain, nor does rammus have good base stats (actually his only base stat that is not underpowered is his hp scaling which is the reason why his W was intended to be op to make up for it and make rammus a bit more tricky). Rammus was balanced before the mastery and jungle remake, the mastery buff was reverted by the 4th nerf and the jungle change was intended to be solved by reducing his resistances on W which basicly hurt his midgame (he takes something like 10% more dmg that is huge, even though smart players wont focus him, it also affected his armor scaling indirectly). I think this nerf is overdoing and as someone who mained rammus fo a year I can say I perform a lot better with Galio that I have just 1 month practice with and I never saw a rammus actually dominating or carrying a game after the 4th nerf (1st after jungle remake).

Irelia has something of everything (bit CCreduction, bit sustain, minor steroid, CC to turn a fight, AoE sustain ult). That means that a irelia that is better than her enemy will almost always win and later in the game she can get almost incounterable if feed enough. This is where the QQ comes from, but it actually works both ways (called snowballing).
Shes the definition of balance: better than the enemy= end up with better stats
Worse than enemy=loose lane
Irelias sustain gets beaten by WW, Udyr, Xin, Olaf (really), to name a few.

tehwhiteboi

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipperton View Post
Lifesteal nerfs are kinda retarded, not gonna lie, if you're gonna nerf lifesteal then you better nerf spell vamp too for all the op spell casters that one shot their health back to full
They did, a long time ago....

Kimblee

03-17-2012

lol a shaco nerf? does no one remember what they have already done 2 him? this game is sooo ****ing done,may 15th diablo 3 swtor for now lmao didnt think this game wuld go this hard to people who cant stop overextending

CrowSaber

03-17-2012

nonono!!! do not nerf lifesteal!!! that's WRONG!!

zinc0514

03-17-2012

Dislike nerf Irelia. Why people always crying to nerf her down?

Irelia is not a op champ of lane. If champ as Olaf can be very easy to own the lane.

She is an snowball champ, just like to rest of the others. Weak in the beginning, strong in the end game.