So urgot sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ikarurob

03-16-2012

or so i was told. I feel like Ive gone back in time. Can anyone tell me what year this is?

Kiddalee

03-16-2012

You mean back to the time when Nekrogen was trolling the forums about Urgot?

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

Urgot is still very strong, although I believe premades have started using him top rather than bot

Ikarurob

03-16-2012

well im not in nekrogens elo.....but really who hasnt heard that urgot is decent at the very least? oh wait the team i dodged.

Bonabon

03-16-2012

There are no bad Urgots, only bad players.

konfetarius

03-16-2012

Urgots that allow themselves to be baited into fail-poking with E are my favorite kind of Urgots.

Urgots that bait me into failing to bait an E miss are my most hated kind of Urgots.

InglouriousCobb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

Every once in a while I get people who tell me not to play him, after I pick him, cause he sucks. I think cause alot of low elo players just dont know how to play him right, so they of course assume its the champ and dont realize they are just bad.

ProSauce VT

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InglouriousCobb View Post
Every once in a while I get people who tell me not to play him, after I pick him, cause he sucks. I think cause alot of low elo players just dont know how to play him right, so they of course assume its the champ and dont realize they are just bad.
That honestly can be said for just about every champ in the game.

Ascleph

03-16-2012

Most of the times I'm glad I got an urgot on my team, but there was one time when that urgot was soooooo bad... I got him two times in a row, first time he lost bot against a pantheon, second time he lost it against viktor

yeah..

Ikarurob

03-16-2012

i had a xerath do that today....in fact ive never seen a good xerath ever. Urgot on the other hand is strong, when played correctly.