New Summoner Icons?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KyariKita

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

Why hasn't this happened yet?

I feel like having more variety in these should be a priority.

We see our summoner icons in our game's scoreboards, friends list, ranked ladders, chat rooms, and on every single page of the UI.

If you're looking for ideas, just adding champion icons is a simple and obvious option that would give us almost 100 more.

Please and thank you ^_^

undermethod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

"...and later you can unlock special icons to represent the achievements you have accomplished in League of Legends..."

Which ties into the greyed out icon "Achievements" on the summoner profile page.

Even a few to begin with (x number of wins, x number of kills etc.) and leaving room for expansion would show that you guys haven't completely forgotten about implementation of this tab

Chiidorii

03-22-2012

bump

tamsturr

03-23-2012

bump

tamsturr

03-23-2012

bump it up

tamsturr

03-23-2012

omg who bumped me

Oathsbane

03-24-2012

bump

Kirixen

03-26-2012

I remember having none available, and now i have a bunch available, I'd like to know what i did that got me each one. Is that asking too much?

Fratfish

03-27-2012

haha i seriously just posted a new thread about this same idea! Cmon Riot where's the Icons you said we could unlock later as we played? little things count as much as new champions!

whidye

03-27-2012

I submitted a ticket a while back - here is the convo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whidye
When I started it said once I reach later levels I can unlock other summoner icons. I am now level 30, but I do not see how I can unlock more icons. Is it a hidden system?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amillimill
Hello Summoner,

If you click on your summoner Icon, it brings up a text stating: you can unlock special icons to represent the achievements you have accomplished in League of Legends. Once you have some achievements you should have additional icons representing these achievements. If you are still having issues with this or have any other questions, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
Amillimill
Quote:
Originally Posted by whidye
Yes, that's what I see, but I don't know what the achievements are to unlock the icons. How do I see the achievements?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amillimill
Greetings Summoner,

I apologize for the earlier confusion. I appreciate your enthusiasm about the new content we’re developing for League of Legends. Unfortunately, unless we’ve made an official announcement about it, I can’t provide any further details such as release dates.

We don’t want to release an unfinished product, so unexpected delays can force us to change release dates. To avoid confusing or disappointing our players, we try to only announce release dates when we’re sure we can meet the arrival schedule.

This information also applies to sales, promotions, tournaments, new services, or other time specific events.
Sorry I couldn’t provide more information. Please keep an eye on our news section for further details about our exciting upcoming content and features.

The League of Legends Announcements:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news

Let me know if you have any other questions or feedback. See you on the Fields of Justice!

Best regards,
Amillimill

Thanks troll support.