Who counters TF?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lightberry

03-16-2012

Graves: where is twisted fate ?

Rush Hour

03-16-2012

AP Sion counters him. If you don't get ganks against AP sion, you will lose the lane. By lose I mean; he will either kill you, or he will out push you and stomp your low ELO team in other lanes.

Husband

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorBlitzkrieg View Post
AP Sion counters him. If you don't get ganks against AP sion, you will lose the lane. By lose I mean; he will either kill you, or he will out push you and stomp your low ELO team in other lanes.
I disagree, blue/red/gold any card and wild card after that will blow up sion's shield making him useless. TF wins against sion if you can do those 2 simple tasks.

Mendaleev

03-16-2012

i think one of the main things that can weaken tf's harass is the fact that his pac is very small range and his wild cards are easy to dodge unless stunned by pac.

iainB85

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIoodNinja View Post
That's the weird thing. TF isn't hard so I don't get why more people don't play him. I love playin him because his ult is crazy good. Just push your lane and watch for possible ult ganks.
TF probably has one of the highest skill caps mid... not only does he have no natural escape, he also has to watch other lanes and jungles for ult opportunities to get kills for maximum potential.

Also, picking the right card in the heat of a battle while managing everything else is more difficult than anything else most other champions have to do.

LadyKäiser

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainB85 View Post
TF probably has one of the highest skill caps mid... not only does he have no natural escape, he also has to watch other lanes and jungles for ult opportunities to get kills for maximum potential.

Also, picking the right card in the heat of a battle while managing everything else is more difficult than anything else most other champions have to do.
He's so **** fun though. <3