Fountains too close...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yiang

03-16-2012

The fountain is too close. my team and me were winning badly, (incredibly fed) then the enemy vayne sing poppy stayed and fountain all day, luring minions, and we couldnt get close to the turret because wed get pulled. so they got fed and we lost that game...

Problems are:
Riot never does anything about anything. Real players, speak, riots ignores.
immature game presidents, founder, producer, whatever, etc
fountain too close to the turret minions get lured.
No creativity on a new map at least. after thousand of player asking for a new map.
in main the problem is RIOT
Riot dosent hear the fans or care

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

Yes

Exidur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

Don't push inhibs till you can push the mid turret. Fixes that problem

Prince Jarvan lV

03-16-2012

Stop hating on the people who make us wonderful games. If it wasn't for riot we wouldn't have LoL, and I'm sorry that they can't get around to serving every single person on the forums, but that doesn't mean you complain rudely. Now, a polite complaint could be a different story, but smashing the makers of this awesome game doesn't help. I also agree with Exidur. :P

Pyrozen

03-19-2012

I like the part he points a problem in his own match then blames riot about something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiang View Post
The fountain is too close. my team and me were winning badly, (incredibly fed) then the enemy vayne sing poppy stayed and fountain all day, luring minions, and we couldnt get close to the turret because wed get pulled. so they got fed and we lost that game...

Riot never does anything about anything. Real players, speak, riots ignores.
immature game presidents, founder, producer, whatever, etc
No creativity on a new map at least. after thousand of player asking for a new map.
in main the problem is RIOT
Maybe you should go do Baron next time.

Did you have a tank by the way?

HOW THE **** WOULD THEY GET FED?
Fountain gives free money to them? No, fountain gets minion kills, they get only XP.

Biggamer86

03-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrozen View Post
I like the part he points a problem in his own match then blames riot about something else.

Maybe you should go do Baron next time.

Did you have a tank by the way?

HOW THE **** WOULD THEY GET FED?
Fountain gives free money to them? No, fountain gets minion kills, they get only XP.
You're thinking about the wrong mode pal lol, and yeah you never push the inhibs in 3's that's a huge mistake I've had happen to me numerous times and I've turned games around.

Realyst

03-20-2012

Welcome to 2 years ago, this thread has been posted well over 50 times now.

J 2 the orel

03-20-2012

Go play 5s if you have a problem.

M0NSTER HD

03-23-2012

dont push inhibs until you are ready to win (ace etc)

Luego

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0NSTER HD View Post
dont push inhibs until you are ready to win (ace etc)
Everyone says this, and I agree and understand the logic, but I'm always tempted to get ONE inhib if the opposite tower is still up. I personally find that the increased pressure from superminions (on say, bot lane) can help me get the other tower. Then I let it respawn and don't take it again unless I'm pushing to nexus turret.

Thoughts? Everyone is always "inhibs! nono!" (except in soloqueue where they will sacrifice their lives to get inhibs and think it's a victory rather than a detriment), and I'm curious of others' opinions.