The Heartowin Cup is Underway!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegiticusMaximus

03-17-2012

I am pretty sure that I could shoutcast better than this. I'd be at least as informative and certainly more entertaining than these people, as would several species of monkey and any kind of small kitten shoutcaster.

Ęsir

03-17-2012

These big tournies and the ratings in game always get me really confused; I tuned in to the Intel Extreme Masters stream and all I saw was bad plays, twice they just fed the other team Maokai cause he'd initiate and his team would run away. The ratings make me confused because the top teams do not have the best records.

d Sky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

It's not like any team from Europe has a chance at beating Moscow 5! Send in the American Teams!

Jxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGotzSwagga View Post
It's not like any team from Europe has a chance at beating Moscow 5! Send in the American Teams!
But they played with an alternate team, not main.

Miracolos

03-18-2012

Page 1 the Picture at the Bottom

Abo-SL |_| ts, made my day

Aomine Daiki

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litterbug01 View Post
What's TCM?
Pretty sure TCM was like a semi-pro CS team, so if they are from the same area it's a Danish organization