How the actual **** am I meant to jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AMonkeyCourier

03-16-2012

The creeps on this map are ridiculously OP. What route should I be taking and is there anyone who can do it without starting cloth 5?

IS148a223fc86b1c4fb2104

03-16-2012

You can't jungle without cloth except for some champs like Shaco (but you'll still build wriggle ofc). There is no route, try to keep up with xp and to gank.

Saiyushu

03-16-2012

^ What he said. And if you play ranked, remember that no jungler is better than a bad jungler

Sadistic xP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

I would suggest someone with high mobility like Udyr or Sejuani (My main Jungler) what I normally do is have my team leash me the small camp next to red (For slight gold and exp). Then I usually lane bottom for a bit and keep getting the same small camp whenever it spawns. At around 5-7 I start doing the medium camps at the top (double golems / wolves) and gank lanes. Whenever you feel strong enough you can take on bigger camps, etc. It's hard to start out jungling in 3v3 but later game you'll be able to take advantage of all of your resources, and possibly deny the enemy of theirs. I've done this in ranked 3v3 and won 4 out of my 5 matches. If you want to know my item build / runes / masteries just let me know here. Hope I was helpful

topdoglost

03-18-2012

Ive yet to see a TT jungler and I'm lvl 30

fazisi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Jungling on TT threads.

Lerry the Lebster

03-19-2012

I usually go Lee Sin (assuming he isn't banned) and start with Long Sword + 1 health pot. If the other team doesn't have a jungle we camp a lane and try to get a gank off. Assuming it goes well you can start with a huge advantage. One game I was able to start with a Madred's Razor because I got a double kill before I started my route. If they have a jungle, I would advise having your team start on their bottom left jungle creep group and just try to steal their creeps.

You don't really need 5 pots because the map is so short its just as easy to go back after clearing mid/top jungle as to walk to the other side yourself.

Jungles that don't require mana are a lot better on TT since their is no blue buff. I'm not claiming to be pro, just on two teams that are ~1380 and another that's 4/0. What our team has been doing has been working for us.

Axil

03-19-2012

get armor
kill camps
repeat step 2