Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Wow....wooooooooow Sarah really?...
*completely innocent look* What? I have no idea what you're talking about.

AskMadmanMundo

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
*completely innocent look* What? I have no idea what you're talking about.
*Facepalm*

stonewall07

08-11-2012

Wow... you looked so young!

Signed, Brigadier "Imperial" Luxanna Crownguard.

Ask Shyvana

08-12-2012

Prince Jarvan, a Summoner has asked to sell gauntlets similar to mine. Since you are the one who commissioned them, I would like to know if this is a problem. I myself a fine with it.

Ask Jarvan IV

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask KarmÓ View Post
Karma comes in, guided by a Demacian guard, she thanks him for his instructions.

"Namaste Jarvan, it is good to you again."

"I cannot begin to express my gratitude on your intervention during the Noxian invasion."

She pulls out a dainty little bag. The faint odor of herbal tea is wafting from it.

"I digress, your father wanted this... however i can't seem to find him. Can you deliver it for me?"
Ah, yes, Karma. My father has been expecting you. I did not know you delivered the tea personally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
...Really?.....REAAAAALY?

OK wimp whatever you say...

Mundo grumbles about Jarvan being a spoiled brat.
Wait. Are you testing it on me or yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUnnervedX View Post
prince jarvan. do you think you can satisfy shyvana on the bed chamber? or do you think shyvana can satisfy yooooou? its a manly questions,whahahahaha.....answer please
You offend both me and Shyvana by asking this question.

Of course I could satisfy her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Before i goofed and got myself stuck on this world i used to cook under animal gods, but gods nonetheless.

So, pretty good i'd say.
Make me something. I'll determine whether you get the job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
And neither do I care. He is free to roam around aimlessly for his precious general if he wants to, but if anyone spots him in Noxus he will not escape the trial.
You're willing to allow one of the deadliest assassins Valoran has ever seen to roam freely?

I can see your reign over Noxus is short lived.

Quote:
*snicker* Glad you're being a good sport about my views on this war between you two. Let me know if you need a bounty hunted in Demacia. I may not be as professional as Caitlyn, but at least I don't reference fuzzy cuffs, hm?
Vayne may not take to kindly to that.

Quote:
Yeah, now Kat's a customer of Demacian meat.

*slow smirk*
Classy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Prince Jarvan, a Summoner has asked to sell gauntlets similar to mine. Since you are the one who commissioned them, I would like to know if this is a problem. I myself a fine with it.
They probably won't sell too well. Bear in mind they were designed for you - they'll be too heavy for most people to lift.

Ask the Megling

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Vayne may not take to kindly to that.
You're right, Vayne probably likes the fuzzy cuffs.

More than most people, that is.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post

They probably won't sell too well. Bear in mind they were designed for you - they'll be too heavy for most people to lift.

It's more of a design idea than an actual replica. I do assume there is some magical reinforcement of Shyvanna's gear. I do not wish to try to make an army of idiots with champions' gear. That would end badly. I aim to sell the gear to someone who fights like Shyvanna, so less weight is always an option. Heck, they could ask for a cheap replica to mount on the wall or to wear at parties watching one of her games. possibilities are endless.

Ask the Megling

08-12-2012

The "wearing at parties" part presents its own slew of possibilities.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
The "wearing at parties" part presents its own slew of possibilities.
You're a dirty minded yordle, aren't you? I meant to wear as they cheer. I heard rumors Mundo fans dye themselves purple for his games.

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-12-2012

"Ah yes, usually i send a courier to deliver my brews, but an order from the king himself..! I had to come in personally."

"As i side benefit, I was able to shop in your markets for interesting new flavors, your city certainly has a wide array of ingredients, it is no wonder Demacia is revered as a multi-cultural icon ."