Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
I'm not saying there aren't other differences, but come on. If Garen and Kat can defile the bushes every time they meet, your two citystates can't be all that different.
Katarina, Talon and Cassiopeia are just the dried-out legacy of general Du Couteau. But he is not the ruler of Noxus anymore, I am.
The only time Demacia and Noxus will be in peace is when I rule over both.

((Also. Who's on the last page downvoting everyone and upvoting MF? o_O))

Ask Fortune

08-10-2012

What? ...oooohhh, right, there's a political rift. No wonder Kat's being 'protected' by Garen every time she's around there. I'd ask in your column, but since you're here, I'm sure everyone's curious: How's Kat being treated now that everyone knows she was buddy buddy with Jarvan for weeks, and probably still is, now?

(No idea. o.o Stop it, people, I don't like upvotes and downvotes used for anything but amusement or approval of the subject matter.)

Ask Tyrant Swain

08-10-2012

She was trying to find out what happened to the general and has revealed the League's treachery.
For that, she has done good to Noxus.
But she and Talon have betrayed Noxus with assisting Demacia.
For that they will face trial.
The lowest punishment is that they will loose all of their military rankings and social stature with a prohibition of ever regaining it again. They may also be simply cast out of Noxus, or get a death sentence. Many Noxians, me included, will be judge of that.

Ask Fortune

08-10-2012

Death penalty?! See, this is why I say you two are alike! Demacia is supposed to be the overly... judgmental citystate!

Demacius. Or Noxia.

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

08-10-2012

Oh look.The old geezer and his budgie.Nothing else to do than being old and trying to pin a punishment on people,which you are getting some time soon?

What's wrong? Don't you wanna be alone down there?

((I think I should create my own "Ask X" acc...Using this one seems so...unfitting))

Ask Jarvan IV

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
Jarvan. There is something very important I have to say to you.

You suck.
((Oooh, we have a new Swain. And he introduced himself to me the same way as the old one! How exciting!))

Nice to see you hobbled your way in here, Swain. Want me to take care of that other leg for you?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shall I send for Nidalee?

(x3)
Last time she got fur everywhere.

And I suspect she may have been in heat, because she.... well, nevermind.

Quote:
I know, Zyra was a bad idea. I wasn't all THAT serious about her... but Kayle, even Pantheon would say I have a good idea with this one!
Pantheon would also say going to Morgana's for a 'bake-off' is a good idea.

Quote:
Jarvan gonna egg your house?
Not a bad idea.

Quote:
You're gonna take your pants off and drag your bare ass across the Demacian palace steps like a dog?YOU SUCK! NO YOU SUCK!
Heh.

Quote:
You both suck, sir.
Don't start this. Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
So Jarvan's like a child in more than just the way I thought he was, interesting.
Jarvan looks around the room for something to throw Tristana through.

Quote:
What?

Of course not. I've got Darius for that.
I shudder to think what else you have him do for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Demacia's mine, but Noxus is all yours.
Dream on, yordle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
((I was hopping this thread violation would continue. Well then.
Edit: Forgot parentheses :P))
((No. None of your monkey business. Until today my thread had almost none of this stuff in it, then I come back to THIS.))

Quote:
Katarina, Talon and Cassiopeia are just the dried-out legacy of general Du Couteau. But he is not the ruler of Noxus anymore, I am.
The only time Demacia and Noxus will be in peace is when I rule over both.

((Also. Who's on the last page downvoting everyone and upvoting MF? o_O))
Peace? You call what's happening in Noxus 'peace'? Your citizens run around doing what they please, theft and murder are commonplace, and your political system is a bloodbath. You will never so much as set foot in Demacia if you value your life.

Quote:
She was trying to find out what happened to the general and has revealed the League's treachery.
For that, she has done good to Noxus.
But she and Talon have betrayed Noxus with assisting Demacia.
For that they will face trial.
The lowest punishment is that they will loose all of their military rankings and social stature with a prohibition of ever regaining it again. They may also be simply cast out of Noxus, or get a death sentence. Many Noxians, me included, will be judge of that.
Katarina and Talon did a great deal for both Demacia and Noxus in aiding me, perhaps for all of Valoran. Not once did they worry about what punishment might await them, or their precious standing. They have twice the mettle you do.

Ask Tyrant Swain

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
((Oooh, we have a new Swain. And he introduced himself to me the same way as the old one! How exciting!))

Nice to see you hobbled your way in here, Swain. Want me to take care of that other leg for you?.
Want me to take care of the remainder of your brain? Beatrice loves the wormy parts.

Quote:
I shudder to think what else you have him do for you.
The usual hard work. Anything I feel unnecessary to do in person. Or something stupid like rubbing his behind all over your palace.

Quote:
Peace? You call what's happening in Noxus 'peace'? Your citizens run around doing what they please, theft and murder are commonplace, and your political system is a bloodbath. You will never so much as set foot in Demacia if you value your life.
And how do you know I am not already in Demacia?

Quote:
Katarina and Talon did a great deal for both Demacia and Noxus in aiding me, perhaps for all of Valoran. Not once did they worry about what punishment might await them, or their precious standing. They have twice the mettle you do.
They betrayed Noxus. Luckily, Katarina has a influential sister and history, which might just allow her to merely loose the standing but be given right regain it by serving Noxus.
Talon, on the other hand, might not be so lucky.

((Hope I can carry his legacy. SALUTE THE OLD SWAIN!))

Ask the Monkey

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
((No. None of your monkey business. Until today my thread had almost none of this stuff in it, then I come back to THIS.))
((Hey. Don't look at me. Look at birdbrain and Sarah Palin for your ****storm))

Ask Fortune

08-10-2012

(Sarah Palin @#$%^^$@#@$@$@ dead monkey)

Relax, Jarvan, it's not you I'm annoyed with, just politics. I'd still totally give you my bra if you asked.

*snicker*

But hey, you should know, a lot of Valoran feels this way. Sure, Ionia and Bilgewater might have indirect little alliances one way or the other, but most of us just wish both of you had to answer to a higher power, force peace once and for all.

I'm thinking Empress Fortune, hm?

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

08-10-2012

Quote:
I'm thinking Empress Fortune, hm?
Yeah well...uh...no.Don't wanna see how the Institute of War will become your shopping mall.