Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

Senior Member

08-08-2012

((Victorious Jarvan IV x King Tryndamere. Someone make it happen!))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

Senior Member

08-08-2012

Quote:
Vialley:
JARVANxShyvana <3


Jax: Crushing your hopes and dreams with his lamppost before the Roleplay board was even founded.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

08-08-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
It has nothing to do with being uptight, I merely dislike being touched in general.

Side note, don't read Luxanna's journal. Word to the wise.

I hope you at least received permission before you read it. A woman's thoughts are private.

Besides, I don't need to read it. I was a teenage girl once. Only, instead of venting in a pink diary with red velvet lace, I ripped apart criminals in the towns my father and I briefly lived in. Perhaps you'd like me to teach Luxanna that? Or is one Vayne enough for representing that side of Demacia?

Quote:
Katárina:
((Victorious Jarvan IV x King Tryndamere. Someone make it happen!))

(But Tryndamere already fought Shyvana (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=27867386). )


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

08-08-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
I tease, Sarah. Hmmm... Zyra is an abomination that devours things for sustenance, correct?

Perhaps I should ask her to dinner some time.

Make sure she's WELL fed before you get into bed with her~.

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
Your etiquette still needs work.

Aw, I'm not yet ready to be ambassador of Demacia? I think I'd be good at it! People expect some uptight military man in blue and gold to shake the ground with his thunderous boots as he walks in, demanding justice or actions that directly or indirectly lead to it. And who do they get? Me~.

Public image is everything, Jarvan, and *motions at her body* I think this is a pretty good image~.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

08-08-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:

How did you get back in here?


It's nice being small enough to rocket jump through the window.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valorans Outlaw

Senior Member

08-08-2012

Jarvan,

I fetched my team.

-Jayce


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

08-08-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Aw, I'm not yet ready to be ambassador of Demacia? I think I'd be good at it! People expect some uptight military man in blue and gold to shake the ground with his thunderous boots as he walks in, demanding justice or actions that directly or indirectly lead to it. And who do they get? Me~.

Public image is everything, Jarvan, and *motions at her body* I think this is a pretty good image~.


A bullet flies through the broken window, ricochets through the room and ends up in Fortune's hands, with a note on it

Quote:
I'll side with Jarvan on this one, You have the reputation of being a shameless flirt, People would expect more honorable ways of getting what you want from the people...
Oh and remind Jarvan that Demacia isn't going to escape the events of 13/3/16 forever
Regards from the shadows: TBR


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

08-08-2012

...hmph. I may be a shameless flirt, but only with guys confident enough to laugh it off. I'm not cruel. The shy boys will always get a cheek kiss from me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

08-08-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
...hmph. I may be a shameless flirt, but only with guys confident enough to laugh it off. I'm not cruel. The shy boys will always get a cheek kiss from me.


Keyword, shameless.

Go kiss Mumu, make him happy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Chrom

Senior Member

08-08-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
...hmph. I may be a shameless flirt, but only with guys confident enough to laugh it off. I'm not cruel. The shy boys will always get a cheek kiss from me.


I'm on Miss Fourutne side, what an ambassador need is confidence. People might also respond better if i was a female doing negotiations, I know i would.