Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Åsk Garen

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Yes, I know we can~. I'm just trying to help. I'll be VERY happy the morning Leona walks in to the Institute of War walking funny, followed by you with a smile... ehehe.
Sometimes I don't get you at all Sarah...he sighs

Ask Fortune

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Åsk Garen View Post
Sometimes I don't get you at all Sarah...he sighs
...don't be so uptight! Eesh! *sigh* Alright, alright. I'll clean up my act around you. Uh... *kisses Garen's hand* Greetings, sir.

Åsk Garen

05-09-2012

Quote:
...don't be so uptight! Eesh! *sigh* Alright, alright. I'll clean up my act around you. Uh... *kisses Garen's hand* Greetings, sir.
he avoids the kiss... how funny... aren't you, he laughs.. I know you wont, and I'm not that uptight, He puts a disgruntled face.. Ahh I am right, maybe I should start laughing of those jokes ...

Ask Jarvan IV

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Hmmm, I may consider it, I'll get back to you. Though now that I think about it, if I were to journey with all of you, I'd probably just wander off, can't let you Demacians and friends hold me back from venturing off on my own and exploring the lands, but like I said I may not be going with you.
I won't force you to, but I shall express my heartfelt hope that you do join us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Corki View Post
((I assume Corki has some skills from being a military person. Including a firearm as a side weapon for when he's on ground. But hey ho, we can discuss this when we get the thread going. Certainly the ROFLcopter would be... stored if he was to come along ))

Jarvan,

Your thoughts on us all being able to fight properly in the league? As in, as well as we could outside?

With limits still put in place on the bird-man and chogath, to stop them downing the whole civvie of Valorian.

--Corki, the Daring Bombadier

P.S Give me a letter stating where and when you'd like to take off from, and I'll swoop on over.
I have some limits in the League. The size of my Cataclysm is greatly reduced, and the impact force is taken down by more than half; the Sparring Grounds have yet to recover from when I unleashed a full force Cataclysm. It irks me, but I suppose the limits can be a good thing in some cases... though Jax is certainly not too fond of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthemHero View Post
Your Demacian liege.

What is your stance with Noxus? What is your stance on the exile? What is your stance on the latest Champion, the Arrow of Retribution?
Everyone knows how I feel about Noxus. Riven is another matter; I have respect her. She turned her back on her country because of a clash of ideals; something like that takes a great deal of courage. As for the Arrow of Retribution, he seems... grim. He hunts Noxians, but he has sacrificed much to do so. I sympathize with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
(Lol, nice, always fun to see unorthodox strategies working xD)

You believe Katarina to be an honorable woman? I don't know her, I wouldn't really know... but alright, I trust you. Perhaps I shall be more kind with my words regarding her... are you predicting something like Ashe and Tryndamere, Garen and Katarina uniting our citystates?

...*slightly amused look*
It is not honor in our sense, certainly. She jumps at every chance for violence, but she is no deciever; there are few mysteries about her. She keeps her intentions plain and does as she must without question. In that, she reminds me of Garen.

I doubt something like that would work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Well, prince, what will it be:
A Demacian ship or the bounty huntress' one? Since the pirate seems to have run off somewhere.
A Demacian ship, naturally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peudragoon View Post
*Trying to withhold his enthusiasm*

MAGNIFICENT! I shall go and prepare my gear and spells for this journey. I have also acquired this exquisite technomaturgical device called a 'camera' that records and prints pictures of what is captured on it's lens, might I bring it to register whatever deeds the valorous champions may do?

And one last thing, your highness, if you'll allow my intrusion. But I noticed your disdain for firearms, yet in your 'commando' costume one can clearly see you carrying not one but four heavy caliber guns. Was that a change of heart or just military pragmatism?
I shall see you at the port, then, my friend. As for firearms, well... Xin Zhao insisted I keep them with me. They function, but I keep them for show - I have yet to use them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo Justice View Post
Wow,Prince Hothead.
How come you are so...calm minded suddenly? I thought you couldn't wait to erase Noxians from the world.Now you allow your childhood friend to date a Noxian?

That doesn't suit you at all.
Something smells...funny.
Before you accuse me of anything, I'll be nice enough to give you a moment to consider how you'd like me to rearrange your facial features.

Quote:
Yes, I know we can~. I'm just trying to help. I'll be VERY happy the morning Leona walks in to the Institute of War walking funny, followed by you with a smile... ehehe.
That's implying she'll be able to walk at all. Heheh... heh....

I hope she doesn't see this.

Quote:
Quite the lady's man, aren't you, Garen?

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Before you accuse me of anything, I'll be nice enough to give you a moment to consider how you'd like me to rearrange your facial features.
Oho!
There's the lack of self-control,I've been talking about.

Now back to my question,if you can get you anger problems under control.How come you let your friend date a Noxian? Are you getting something from Katarina in exchange for Mr.Spin-2-Win?

Aproxima

05-10-2012

Quote:

Oh Jarvie, I think you are quite overestimating your abilities or maybe greatly underestimating Leona's...not that you would be weak, or at least in terms of humans, but still. From what I have seen through my shadows I can tell that after the night you would be the one who wouldn't be able to get out of bed as a result of your exhaustion.

And before you start threatening me with death, I would like to tell you there is no pleasure in destroying something you can't kill permanently, besides I really like my favorite physical form and it bothers me to recreate it if it is violently decomposed

My regards your Highness
Aproxima

Ask Shyvana

05-10-2012

Oh my... forgive him, Leona, he is but a man. This is what they think.

Ask Fortune

05-10-2012

Quote:

Quite the lady's man, aren't you, Garen?
Mmmmm~. *snicker* Relax, she's a real girl, I'm sure she knows all about you men and your delusions of epic performance. *grin*

Hey, he's gorgeous. *sly smile at Garen*

AskMadmanMundo

05-11-2012

Wait what menz thinks? Mundo no understand what this about walking funny why beautiful sun lady Leona? What? Mundo so cunfoosed

Ask Sion

05-11-2012

Noxus Was Here

Sion