Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask the Prince

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

11-15-2012

Prince jarvan what do you think of shyvana as a woman? When I said woman prince I meant her body and her curve, also when I said body I meant from her head to toe. Tell me please!! Please!!! I'm dying to know!! DX

Emperor Titus

11-17-2012

Admiral Horatio Nelson walks in, hoping to find some adventure. Prince Jarvan. I may be an admiral from Bandle City but I would like to ask if I could be in service of Demacia till my home city needs me. Bandle City and Demacia has been close allies. And I like to offer my service to Demacia...with your permission.

Ask the Megling

11-19-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Admiral Horatio Nelson walks in, hoping to find some adventure. Prince Jarvan. I may be an admiral from Bandle City but I would like to ask if I could be in service of Demacia till my home city needs me. Bandle City and Demacia has been close allies. And I like to offer my service to Demacia...with your permission.

Traaaaaaaaiiiiitoooooooor!

Suripi Okami

Recruiter

11-20-2012

Um.......Sir Jarvan the IV,how can i be a great leader like you?

Holy Soldier

11-27-2012

All I have to say is.
"Protect the faithful"
Your the man Jarv.

~Holy Soldier~

Ask Jarvan IV

11-27-2012

Quote:
Ask Demon Jester:
An explosion of smoke announces Shaco's arrival, he prances his way over to Jarvan with a large grin on his face as he yells,
"JARVAN! BUDDY OLD PAL! How are you doing!? You haven't come to see me in sooooo LONG!"
Shaco flicks his wrist and a stiletto appears in his hand, he twirls it in the air as he looks at Jarvan,
"Got a sense of humor? Care to hear a joke? I hear it's a real... Killer..."

Jarvan shudders at the sight of the Demon Jester, tensing imperceptibly in case Shaco attacked him. "Well, Shaco... I generally do not come to see you because you're rather hard to find." He mutters under his breath, "And because the very sight of you makes my skin crawl."

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
Those could be faked.

"Trust me, these aren't."

Quote:
AODRG:
Randle walks into Jarvin's room, and is taken back slightly by the decorations around the room.

Randle approaches the crowned prince cautiously and bows in his grace

"Greetings, Prince Lightsheild. How goes the Kingdom these days? I come on behalf of a fellow summoner who wishes to remain anonymous. He would like to know a few things about Demacian's plans for the future."

Randle pulls out a large sheet of paper and reads off a list of questions.

"First off, even with the League of Legends, Noxus and Demacia still seem to have multiple dangerous disputes. Is there a possibility that, in the distant future, both city-states could get along without the League needing to intervene? And further more, he wanted to know what is Demacia's official stand on the Shadow Isles gaining power within the League."

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2328)

"The 'dispute' between Demacia and Noxus is long standing. While I certainly would not be against the idea of peace, I do not see it as likely, especially not with Jericho Swain's rise to power. As for the Shadow Isles... aside from the champion Hecarim, we have no official stance on the Shadow Isles' gain in prominence where the League is concerned. Hecarim, however, would be put to trial for the attack of Demacian soldiers were we to apprehend him. However, he would not likely be held long. He is, after all, a champion."

Quote:
UbberTengen:
My Prince Jarvan.
Yesterday I summoned you for three matches as solo top, all of them loses. In the three matches by the eight minute mark we were already fed. Enemy team tower dived us four versus one twice and we ended up losing, you should remember. What do you think about not getting any help?

I would like to apologize for not communicating properly, Im a foreign summoner and this is not my language.

Also, what of this melodies you think suits you more:

Demacian standard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INaF976l2OQ

Love & Loss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlfAOSYOs4E

Unfinished battle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0DE5zyRI6U

Thanks for your time.

"Having unreliable allies is the worst fate imaginable. Wars are not won by a single man alone, and battles on the fields are no exception."

((The second one. Anything by Two Steps from Hell = <3))

Quote:
Iron Ambássador:
Perhaps some time Prince, but it will have to wait. I am busy with other matters for now. Speaking of which, I need to return to work. The duties of an Ambassador are never-ending.

- Poppy

"Very well, Poppy. Should you find time to duel me, you know where to find me."

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
You boys sure are critical of that... area, considering how passionately you yearn for them~.

"You women sure do seem opposed to constructive criticism where that is concerned. I would have thought you, of all people, would have recognized that for the joke it was, Sarah."

Quote:
Unexisted:
Prince jarvan what do you think of shyvana as a woman? When I said woman prince I meant her body and her curve, also when I said body I meant from her head to toe. Tell me please!! Please!!! I'm dying to know!! DX

"A rather inappropriate question, don't you think?"

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:

Jarvan looks the admiral over twice."I would need to see your credentials before I even considered it. Service records, the like. Bringing in a foreign military figure is complicated, and often more trouble than it is worth."

Quote:
Suripi Okami:
Um.......Sir Jarvan the IV, how can i be a great leader like you?

"While certain characteristics necessary for leadership are something one is born with, the most crucial thing to leadership is to connect with your people. Haughty arrogance such as what I displayed in my youth will get you nowhere. Understand them."

Quote:
Holy Soldier:
All I have to say is.
"Protect the faithful"
Your the man Jarv.

~Holy Soldier~

"No quarter for the wicked. Thank you, summoner."

AODRG

11-27-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
"The 'dispute' between Demacia and Noxus is long standing. While I certainly would not be against the idea of peace, I do not see it as likely, especially not with Jericho Swain's rise to power. As for the Shadow Isles... aside from the champion Hecarim, we have no official stance on the Shadow Isles' gain in prominence where the League is concerned. Hecarim, however, would be put to trial for the attack of Demacian soldiers were we to apprehend him. However, he would not likely be held long. He is, after all, a champion."

Randle nods at the Prince's response.

"I see. I agree, Swain could prove to be extremly...arrogent at some times."

Randle reads another question off his list.

"I do wonder, what is your personal opinion on your fellow Demacian champions, like Garen, Lux, and Vayne..."

Suripi Okami

Recruiter

11-27-2012

I always think that im always the burden to the team,even if I make the slightest mistakes.I think I might have a self esteem problem.....Everytime I try to contribute to fix a problem I started,it usually feels like it blows up in my face.....other than arrogance,what else do you think is not good for a leader to have?

Chief Ex Magnus

11-27-2012

Give my regards to your King, alright Jarvan? Can't remember the last time he and I met, but the man's gotta have his hands full. Never was one for leisure.

Holy Soldier

11-29-2012

Jarvan, Today I summon you again to be my champion in the fields of justice and the crystal scar. (Like I always do)

The wicked shall fall by the hand of the prince himself.