Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

10-07-2012

Hate to be on patrol for spelling especially when I want to chat with the champions, but its teemo.

TEE mo, its not you its me and my habit for good spelling.

ANYWHO, my good prince how have you been?

And does it feel good to get a sane question for once?

AskKarthus

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Diamonds are absurdly overpriced. I can't imagine what outrageous markup humans have placed upon unusual ones.

...same with all gemstones, really. Do you humans realize that these things are nothing more than shiny rocks?
To some people, such as myself, who use them for arcane purposes, the price may be justified.

Ask the Megling

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
And temoo is your tea.
Who's Temoo?

Unexisted

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
To some people, such as myself, who use them for arcane purposes, the price may be justified.
Karthus, no matter how many time I saw you or see you talk your like a father from church. For the love of death sing for me karthus!!! Along with the lost angle and fallen angle from hell. Death is solution of pain, Death is solution of all concern and struggle, Death speaks the truth off all living, Death is the end of all livings, Death is the final stage of livings and final stage of life. Death is peace, Death is solution of life,Death is the final. Death is enterality, and enterality of all livings. Joint death to release from pain, sarrow, hatred, betrayal, struggle, and confusion. For death we fear, for death we respect. Amen.

Unexisted

10-07-2012

Anyway, prince jarvan you still there? Swain said that the offspring of you and shyvana is not threating him. Prove him wrong prince!!! (Long ago )

Stormer1337

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Anyway, prince jarvan you still there? Swain said that the offspring of you and shyvana is not threating him. Prove him wrong prince!!! (Long ago )
Did you just tell them to have ***?

Unexisted

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask rumb1e View Post
Did you just tell them to have ***?
I don't felt save to answer this question. I felt if I answer you bad things is going to happen to me.

Stormer1337

10-07-2012

Agreed.

Unexisted

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Who's Temoo?
Unbelievable tristana...unbelievable, if temoo heard this he would be heart broken.

Stormer1337

10-07-2012

Teemo.