Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Zyra

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUnnervedX View Post
Oh my oh my, prince jarvan do you understand what miss fortune is try to say? I mean I don't think shyvana would mine. Shyvana once said she would do anything to pleasure you.
She will not be doing that....

Ask Shyvana

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
The idea of Shyvana and Jarvan having an offspring is more disgusting than... Hm. It appears that there is nothing more disgusting than Jarvan having children.
Do you fear the result, Jericho? The Lightshield bloodline is already the stuff of living legend. Imagine the addition of dragon blood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Zyra View Post
...the plot thickens.

XUnnervedX

10-05-2012

Quote:
The idea of Shyvana and Jarvan having an offspring is more disgusting than... Hm. It appears that there is nothing more disgusting than Jarvan having children.
Swain,it Is disgusting when you try to have offspring. Do you make bird noise when you're mating? You birds think that human mating is digusting. We human thank you to birds that making eggs for us to eat. It's indeed..tasty. Swain do you making your mate an egg? Are you attracted to birds? Jarvan and shyvana mating is disgusting? How? At least prince jarvan can find MANY mates, but can you? Swain you just jealous aren't you. Jealous that there's so many women crazy about him right? It ok swain, being jealous is fine,but don't try to make the person you jealous of look bad. Being like that is acting like a young children. You know, jealous of others that they got the stuff,and not him self.

XUnnervedX

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Zyra View Post
Zyra,you can joint her..It's ok,not need to be shy. I'm sure prince jarvan has the stamina to give you both pleasure. I'm pretty sure he can make you two feel in heaven. Once you done it, I'm sure you two will ask him again. Even if miss fortune join in prince can still handle it.

Ask the Megling

10-05-2012

((Okay, seriously, whoever's doing all the downvoting, please stop. You're adding toxicity and that's something we really don't want.))

Quote:
Swain,it Is disgusting when you try to have offspring. Do you make bird noise when you're mating?
Bow chicka bow wow.

Ask Fortune

10-05-2012

Quote:
Zyra,you can joint her..It's ok,not need to be shy. I'm sure prince jarvan has the stamina to give you both pleasure. I'm pretty sure he can make you two feel in heaven. Once you done it, I'm sure you two will ask him again. Even if miss fortune join in prince can still handle it.
...in his dreams. He could barely handle just me.

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-05-2012

Quote:
Swain,it Is disgusting when you try to have offspring. Do you make bird noise when you're mating? You birds think that human mating is digusting. We human thank you to birds that making eggs for us to eat. It's indeed..tasty. Swain do you making your mate an egg? Are you attracted to birds? Jarvan and shyvana mating is disgusting? How? At least prince jarvan can find MANY mates, but can you? Swain you just jealous aren't you. Jealous that there's so many women crazy about him right? It ok swain, being jealous is fine,but don't try to make the person you jealous of look bad. Being like that is acting like a young children. You know, jealous of others that they got the stuff,and not him self.
And where did you get the idea that I am a bird, my dear imbecile?
But then again, what does it matter what a fool thinks of me.

BoysXlovesOgirls

10-06-2012

Quote:
And where did you get the idea that I am a bird, my dear imbecile?
But then again, what does it matter what a fool thinks of me.
It's because you can turn into a bird,that's why. Why would you care if prince jarvan having kids with shyvana? What they do is none of your beewax. Prince jarvan having children is disgusting? Come on, he's a prince. It's require for him to have off spring to carry on his duty. Why? You fear about that? Chickeeeeeeeen~

Unexisted

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
...in his dreams. He could barely handle just me.
Wha..what do you mean by that miss fortune?

Pulsefire Ezrčal

10-06-2012

I know another prince who will be getting mad, just make sure the news doesn't get to him before he bursts out in anger.

Oh and, Shyvana, go easy on the Jarvan, will ya ?