Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

09-03-2012

"Hello, Prince Jarvan, sir. We don't really get to talk much anymore! How are you?"

Ask Fortune

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Zyra View Post
"Nobody buys gifts?" She pondered for a moment. "What reason is better then hunger?"
I dunno, birthdays? Anniversaries? Holidays?

Unexisted

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Okay, don't tell Jarvan I said this, but I'm not actually attracted to him at all. Humans are completely unnattractive to me.
Hahahahhahahha,you want prince jarvan because you want be a princess and be wealthy with pride.what up with you girls? Does being wealthy matter that much to you? To me, you and temoo are couples but it won't happen. lux and Ezreal,Ezreal like lux a lot ,but lux think Ezreal is in a waaaaay lower class then her who don't really have a home. Jarvan and shyvana never happpen but possible. About prince jarvan being with Zyra...I don't really felt safe with this..what if she ate prince jarvan in the middle of the night? Zyra seem to be a person who like doing thing in her way and willing to do everything to achieve her desires.

Ask Zyra

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
I dunno, birthdays? Anniversaries? Holidays?
"Birthday? Anniversary? Holiday? What? I've heard these words before, but they have no meaning to me." She said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Hahahahhahahha,you want prince jarvan because you want be a princess and be wealthy with pride.what up with you girls? Does being wealthy matter that much to you? To me, you and temoo are couples but it won't happen. lux and Ezreal,Ezreal like lux a lot ,but lux think Ezreal is in a waaaaay lower class then her who don't really have a home. Jarvan and shyvana never happpen but possible. About prince jarvan being with Zyra...I don't really felt safe with this..what if she ate prince jarvan in the middle of the night? Zyra seem to be a person who like doing thing in her way and willing to do everything to achieve her desires.
As she turned to Unexisted. "My only desire that I would go that far for is survival, but if you are so worried about it. I can devour you so you no longer need worry."

Unexisted

09-03-2012

Quote:
"Birthday? Anniversary? Holiday? What? I've heard these words before, but they have no meaning to me." She said.

As she turned to Unexisted. "My only desire that I would go that far for is survival, but if you are so worried about it. I can devour you so you no longer need worry."
See,that exactly what I'm.taking about. zyra,you always put killing for solution that's a bad habbit.you said( I can devour you so you no longer need to worry)Zyra,survival or not this is your personality,also doing the things your way and never concern how other feels. Zyra the thing is will you able to change for the person you love. So your saying that you WOULD devour prince jarvan when it come to Survival. Does survival matter more then the person you love? Can you die for the person you love? I'm pretty sure shyvana and prince jarvan can do that for them self for each other.

Ask Zyra

09-03-2012

Quote:
See,that exactly what I'm.taking about. zyra,you always put killing for solution that's a bad habbit.you said( I can devour you so you no longer need to worry)Zyra,survival or not this is your personality,also doing the things your way and never concern how other feels. Zyra the thing is will you able to change for the person you love.
"If they are inside me why do I need to worry about how they feel? Also I have no desire to devour Jarvan."

Ask Jarvan IV

09-04-2012

Quote:
Shyvana said that she will do anything to make you happy on your birthday.what is that suppose to mean,prince jarvan?
Probably not what you think it does.

Quote:
*grinning* My bad, I suppose~. I told her that the easiest way to keep a man is food. I suggested a steak. I didn't realize she'd kill her own cow. Zyra, girl, if you didn't have the money, I would have bought the steak for you! *laughs, delighted*
How did I know from the moment she walked in that this was your doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
...I said anyTHING.
Which is probably what he's getting at, Shyvana.

Quote:
"Oh I see." She stands there for a moment crossing her arms. "Then what do I have to do Prince Jarvan?"

((Well of course! I may have been a predator once, but now I have a knew form and new knowledge. With that comes emotions I never had before. That I'm totally innocent with.))
You don't have to 'do' anything, Zyra. Simply... be you.

Quote:
Vines begin to rise around Zyra. Her expression changed entirely. "So I must fight the half dragon for Jarvan? Very Well."
I must advise against this.

Quote:
Sarah chuckled.

"The point is that nobody DOES, Zyra." She answered. "It's established that gifts are only bought for certain reasons, not randomly."
No sense letting it go to waste, though. Jarvan rubs his hands together as he stares longingly at the slab of meat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
...no, you do not. I'm not competing for Jarvan. He's my adopted father.
I don't know. Given your ferocity, I'm almosted tempted to say you're of my own blood.

Quote:
She can fight me!
Again, I must advise against this.

Quote:
"Nice has nothing to do with mating." She said as the vines danced around her. "Sarah has told me that in your species it is the female that chooses her mate. Not the male. With this the case, should Shyvana also be interested in Jarvan. We must fight to see who is better suited to claim him as their mate like with all mammalian species. It isn't anything personal.... Well I guess it is, but not in that way."
Taking advise from Sarah does not always lead to good things.

Quote:
"I see... Very well then." The vines recede into the ground.
Thank you. Please, no quarreling.

Quote:
Ooh! I wanna be a princess! Fight me! Fight me!
You truly have a death wish, don't you?

Quote:
Okay, don't tell Jarvan I said this, but I'm not actually attracted to him at all. Humans are completely unnattractive to me.
What a coincidence! I can say the same about you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Hello, Prince Jarvan, sir. We don't really get to talk much anymore! How are you?"
Ah, Luxanna. Indeed we don't, 'tis a shame. How are you feeling? And I must say, you look positively radiant.

Quote:
"If they are inside me why do I need to worry about how they feel? Also I have no desire to devour Jarvan."
Jarvan coughs. Reassuring.

Iron Ambássador

09-04-2012

((Tempted to walk in here after what Zyra did to Poppy and Trist xP Humanified yordle girls. ))
((Check Trist's thread... 3 last pages, for further information. ))

Dear Urgot

09-04-2012

Prince Jarvan Lightshield IV,

Don't think I have forgotten your face, nor your eyes. I remember your defiance very vividly. I simply had this letter written in order to implore you to cherish what little time you may have with your son of a [scribbled out word] guard dog. For the day is fast approaching when I will cut his heart from his chest and feed it to the dogs. And should the day come that I may be asked to take your life, to finish what was left undone that day long ago, I will not hesitate. And your head will roll on the ground away from your lifeless body.

----- Urgot

Dear Luxanna

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Ah, Luxanna. Indeed we don't, 'tis a shame. How are you feeling? And I must say, you look positively radiant.
Lux beams. "Thank you! I finally have more free time to interact with people on these things. It's so... ick, ew, why is there half a cow here?!"