Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[CONTEST] Draw a Champion Amalgamation/Hybrid! Win PAX Jax, PAX Sivir, or RP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BestFluttershyNA

03-21-2012

Reserved till i scan
EDIT: Quick sketch of akali
**** it looks so much better on paper

Naga

03-21-2012

Reserved for Nidahri.

WIP1 Added 3/22/12 @12:53AM
WIP2 Added 3/22/12 @8:44AM... MUST SLEEP NOW, MORE LATER
Done Added 3/22/12 @8:55PM

DanielLaneDC

03-21-2012

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you were looking for, but I thought this ended up looking pretty cool!

You could say he's pretty... Grand.

RielDesu

03-22-2012

wippu~
someone teach me how to attach a big pic ;c
img link~ (http://i40.tinypic.com/2en7ozb.png)

BestFluttershyNA

03-22-2012

Quote:
RielDesu:
wippu~
someone teach me how to attach a big pic ;c
img link~ (http://i40.tinypic.com/2en7ozb.png)

Attach as jpg
Also, awesome pic, Sona/Ahri/Ezreal?

Ahrin

03-22-2012

Quote:
Øñlý Œvê:
Attach as jpg
Also, awesome pic, Sona/Ahri/Ezreal?

Oh man, there need to be more gender-bending amalgamation entries in this. Yiora, anyone? Wish I could draw well.

RielDesu

03-22-2012

lmao yiora xD
i fail at drawing men ;<

Mr D

Recruiter

03-22-2012

Quote:
Ahrin:
Wow, these are great. I like the combinations of Maokai/Fiddlesticks and Brand/Malzahar most-- they go extremely well together. I'd definitely like to see more work on them-- maybe even some ideas on skill mash-ups or an entirely new but fitting skillset? These are gems in the rough, I think (and only "in the rough" because of the sketch-like appearance)! Particularly like how the personalities seem to bleed through and blend together. Brand and Malzahar are both for some nefarious purposes with their magical powers, Maokai and Fiddlesticks are an interesting combination of origin stories (Maokai because of a misuse of magic and Fiddlesticks is the result of a master summoner's extra-planar summoning seemingly gone horribly awry)-- they really synergize very well.

Also, Tinged has a delightful facial expression. The sneaky yordle assassin combines well with Noxus' crazed scientist. Really well done!

thanks
well i decided to finalize brand/malz since that was the 1st doodle i did out of them.
and i actually researched their forms to get an understanding of how their character designs would meld together
the final result looks quite different to the concept but im happy its more accurate
those drawings were from a year ago i have since then gotten much better at knowing how to do character designs

and speaking of gender melders i might do one since fusing lol champs is quite fun to do..

Sunaether

Recruiter

03-22-2012

Lee Singed - head only.

I fail at drawing feet. I did the entire body including shield, but couldn't get the feet right. So, instead of having goofy looking feet, i just present the head!

shadooklaw

03-22-2012

hmmmm. aaaooookay. i guess ill give this a shot. got a goot matchup, just cant draw really well xD