[CONTEST] Draw a Champion Amalgamation/Hybrid! Win PAX Jax, PAX Sivir, or RP!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zairex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

Definitely going to try this one.

SethCypher

03-19-2012

Alright, here is my entry.

Brrrr, I feel so shameful after doing this piece for some reason. We can call him Eren.
Attachment 402403

Sapphiremage

03-19-2012

Hmm i don't have an artistic bone in my body but it seems quite fun so what the hay prepare for some unintended laughs.

Danny Wong

03-19-2012

It's TEEMO + MUNDO.

Ahrin

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr D View Post
o wow I thought of the same thing last year and i ended up doodling fused champs just for fun
but i didn't show it to anyone lol...
guess here's my chance

if your thinking that's too much entries then ill probably select one of these or make something completely different and finalize that for submission
Wow, these are great. I like the combinations of Maokai/Fiddlesticks and Brand/Malzahar most-- they go extremely well together. I'd definitely like to see more work on them-- maybe even some ideas on skill mash-ups or an entirely new but fitting skillset? These are gems in the rough, I think (and only "in the rough" because of the sketch-like appearance)! Particularly like how the personalities seem to bleed through and blend together. Brand and Malzahar are both for some nefarious purposes with their magical powers, Maokai and Fiddlesticks are an interesting combination of origin stories (Maokai because of a misuse of magic and Fiddlesticks is the result of a master summoner's extra-planar summoning seemingly gone horribly awry)-- they really synergize very well.

Also, Tinged has a delightful facial expression. The sneaky yordle assassin combines well with Noxus' crazed scientist. Really well done!

Daddy Taco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

inb4 Mattcom wins this.

Edward Zyth

03-20-2012

Stuck some void champs together for my entry, haha.

Marxeez

03-20-2012

DamnItsPK

03-20-2012

sixilli

03-20-2012

After looking through the submissions I feel like I got a good shot at winning. Just a few more days of work tell it's presentable also mine will be at a resolution 4 times 1920x1080 so if anyone wants a wallpaper feel free to download mine ;]