Young Solari, Rakkor, and Scorn of the Moon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cyclicks

07-07-2013

Hi guys! Haven't drawn anything League-related for awhile cuz I was busy but I'm thinking of making a lore comic about Leona, Pantheon, and Diana! Somebody before made a lore comic about Diana and I was partially inspired to make my own as well! It will mostly be bits and pieces of my own interpretation (and some love, angst, and drama that we all love and hate) so yah!

This is just a concept I have for their childhood days~ ^ 6 ^ hope you guys like them and hopefully I can get started on them soon ; ~ ;

Attached Images
File Type: jpg young league.jpg (298.4 KB, 357 views)

Vinoe

07-08-2013

I love it! It's so fun seeing younger versions of them, before they joined the league and they set off on different paths. I hope you do more artwork of them again.

luzufu

07-09-2013

It's lovely and dang do i like that art style

noxikon

07-10-2013

So good! I like it!

cyclicks

07-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinoe View Post
I love it! It's so fun seeing younger versions of them, before they joined the league and they set off on different paths. I hope you do more artwork of them again.
I think, on second thought, that I should just draw Pantheon with the helmet. He just looks so derpy without it n it's like his most noticeable trait lol Thanks! I will try to work on more of these~

Phosorious

07-11-2013

Wait, Diana is only a Solari, she isn't Rakkor. So, what would she be doing there exactly... She was at the peak of the mountain since she was born to Solari.

Durbe

07-11-2013

Wait! Are you talking about this Diana Comic?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...om%2Fa%2F8nsDi

Its soo epic love the ending!