Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin Prices

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demétrio

03-15-2012

Hi, I'm new to the game and a RP user, I found out great that the company put IP usefull, I mean, u can use it to get runes and to unlock payable champs, but one thing bother me a bit, the skin prices, Riot, can't u guys consider lower it a 'bit'? the price is the same for a brand new champion, we cant get it with IP and each champion have at least 3 skins avaiable, I dont know how the sales of skins goes, but if the price is lowered for 400 or 100, I have no doubt that the sales will skyrocket, imagine if the iTunes music start to be greed and sell the musics for 8$ each instead of 1$, the ammount of players that do play LoL and would like to get a skin for their favorite champs are HUGE, but paying 975 for 1 skin, that will change just the way he looks, is not worthing, why dont u guys make a try and sell the skins for 100 RP for like, 1 week, it might sound like crazy bull****, but think at least for a moment how many people will stop to buy it, and 1 weak of test, or even 1 day, even 12h, I'm centain that will give great results, what RIOT have to lose after all?

Talamare

03-15-2012

wait for the 75% discount!

Matter of fact they are selling (some) skins for 100 this week!!

GG4eva

03-15-2012

It takes around 70 games, including first win, to buy a 6300 champion and almost half of the champions are 6300.
That's incredibly... ridiculous. You need to buy some with RP if you're going to be competitive and able to swap with people in ranked.

Things are incredibly over priced but what can ya do?

Talamare

03-15-2012

Quote:
GG4eva:
It takes around 70 games, including first win, to buy a 6300 champion and almost half of the champions are 6300.
That's incredibly... ridiculous. You need to buy some with RP if you're going to be competitive and able to swap with people in ranked.

Things are incredibly over priced but what can ya do?

play more

also most of the best picks for ranked are less than 6300

Demétrio

03-15-2012

Quote:
Talamare:
wait for the 75% discount!

Matter of fact they are selling (some) skins for 100 this week!!

ok... they usually do the 75% discount for just one skin, every 24h or more, and also, what are the skins avaiable for 100? never saw them