how do you make fast gold?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imanoobyesiam

03-15-2012

i really need to know and i cant find the answer anywhere. someone plz help me. i heard of last hitting minions for 100 gold but i only get 30 gold if im lucky. anyone have tips or is that the most gold you can get from killing minions?

Bestfomert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-15-2012

what? minions give 17,22,30 gold.

killerb0y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-15-2012

Each minion only gives ~25 gold.

Best way to earn gold is to just make sure you get a lot of last hits, giving you a high creep score or CS.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-16-2012

There's no way to get more gold from a minion. You get more team gold for killing baron and dragon (the monsters by the river), but those are more difficult to kill.

Learn to last hit better and you'll get more gold.

ShadyGrave

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
There's no way to get more gold from a minion. You get more team gold for killing baron and dragon (the monsters by the river), but those are more difficult to kill.

Learn to last hit better and you'll get more gold.
Well, that is mostly correct. Ashe gets additional gold from Hawkshot, gp gets extra gold from killing with Q, and TF allows everyone on the team to get 2 additional gold each minion kill.

I know, I know, that wasn't what you were explaining. Still had to point it out though.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-16-2012

Still, the gold is coming from the other source (gangplank fits here as well); there's a difference between 'for killing the minion' and 'from the minion. They're also from any kill iirc, so you get another Xg for killing a champion, but this bonus gold doesn't get split among those who got assists.

Qwyxzl

03-16-2012

Some champions have abilities that allow them to kill multiple minions at once, very quickly, accruing large amounts of gold in little time at all. Champions like Anivia and Karthus come to mind first, but there are others.

TwistWrist

03-16-2012

Doesn't really increase their gold though. Minions spawn on a timer.

Qwyxzl

03-16-2012

Sure it does! You can dart around the map, clearing waves within seconds, going from lane to lane farming up gold very quickly, maybe even killing the neutral creeps in between. You'll have more gold that way than if you farmed a single lane simply last hitting.

Though I do know what you meant.

TwistWrist

03-16-2012

Honestly, AD right-click champs are better at running from lane to lane and clearing minion waves. Anivia and Karthus aren't bad if they have the mana but 1 one shotting minions with an autoattack is generally going to be better imo.