how many IP is a full rune page?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fullmetal2000

03-15-2012

just that simple question. more and less ofc.

Dera Mochimazzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

You couldve used the same 2 mins making this thread to check it in game.

fullmetal2000

03-15-2012

idk how srry.

Bolexle

03-15-2012

Do you mean buying an additional rune page, or buying all the runes for said page?

Buying the runes for a page varies in cost by leaps and bounds, depending on what champion the page is dedicated too. The first page I built was for support, and it cost about 8-9 k IP. I then built a jungle page, and that cost closer to 12k IP.

PizzaRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Are you asking for an extra rune page (which costs 6.3k ip) or asking how much ip you need to buy all the runes, quints, ect for a complete page?

Bestfomert

03-15-2012

for those that say around 6k.. you are wrong.
3 quints can cost 2k each, thats 6k.
cheap runes are 200x9= 1800x3= 5400 IP
11.4k IP, you can replace quints for something cheaper, remember each rune has a different price.

and if you are buying a rune page add 6.3k IP

so 11.4K+6.3K= 17.7k IP

MassofGravity

03-16-2012

I believe the OP is asking for a full set of runes for champions from the way the question was asked.

The price in ip varies depending on what runes you want to acquire. It can be very low from just obtaining tier 1 runes; however, most people just wait until level 30 to get the best runes available.

Most people's tier 3 runepages are around 15k in ip.

Grim Reaper

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassofGravity View Post
I believe the OP is asking for a full set of runes for champions from the way the question was asked.

The price in ip varies depending on what runes you want to acquire. It can be very low from just obtaining tier 1 runes; however, most people just wait until level 30 to get the best runes available.

Most people's tier 3 runepages are around 15k in ip.
Yup that's about the average though it can reach to near 27k ip if you have the most expensive runes.

Tho76

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestfomert View Post
for those that say around 6k.. you are wrong.
3 quints can cost 2k each, thats 6k.
cheap runes are 200x9= 1800x3= 5400 IP
11.4k IP, you can replace quints for something cheaper, remember each rune has a different price.

and if you are buying a rune page add 6.3k IP

so 11.4K+6.3K= 17.7k IP
Try not to say "you are wrong." Its annoying to the people who posted. As you can see, many people were asking if he meant the rune page itself or the cost to fill the page with runes.

Whober

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetal2000 View Post
just that simple question. more and less ofc.
it depends on your level, I'd wait untill lvl 20 to buy tier 3 runes,but it is also important to buy champions!