Fiora how to build?????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OMGHOTDOG1

03-15-2012

I have been playing fiora for a while now but i just can not work out how to build her. Can someone please help. I only use her on summoners rift. Please Please Please help i would be so grateful.

PDiddy

03-15-2012

try mobafire. its seriously like OMG woah!

really though, check it out.

Fenrirrhowl

03-15-2012

armor pen reds
armor yellows
w.e you want blues
armor pen quints

21/9/0 masteries
start with boots 3pots or cloth armor 5pots

build into 2 dorans blades if you need the early sustain otherwise rush Bloodthirster after BT i usually go ghostblade or start building to counter their team but that is generally how i build her, might not be the best way tho GL

Purpleiswin

03-15-2012

So far every fiora i've seen builds a lot of life steal and damage, so things like bloodthirster and inf edge, because she's already got an AS steroid. This lets you have good sustain while you're attacking with a 120% boost.
Merc treads or Berserkers greaves, merc treads because you're fiora and you're going to be CC'd a lot, berserkers greaves if they don't have a lot of CC. Wriggles might be a good early game item aswell. Black Cleaver or Last Whisper for the armor penetration.

It really depends on what you're up against what you build first.

Frightfire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

i only got to try her for a few min. before my internet died but id figure if theres too much CC quick silver for later game would be usefull