AP shaco is GARBAGE at 2000+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iProbie

03-15-2012

ap shaco was just barely decent until the nerfs on jitb hit the nail right on

now, ap shaco is still annoying but weak.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

Shaco in general is a solid pick, but not banworthy or first pick.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

AP shaco or eve???

/discuss

ZenithZephyr

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
AP shaco or eve???

/discuss
AP Eve goes from useless to vaporizing glass cannons, and quickly shredding others. She can also do the annoying cap/stealth thing early, forcing people to rush sweeper or constantly devote attention to the back cap, causing chaos and breaking apart gameplans.

All that being said, boxes are free wards and are great for defending points. I still say Shaco.

Makestro

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdo View Post
Stop picking him please, 20 losses in a row w/ an AP shaco on my team.
easily countered by people that don't have downs.
AP shaco is garbage way before 2k

Yaladilae

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenithZephyr View Post
AP Eve goes from useless to vaporizing glass cannons, and quickly shredding others. She can also do the annoying cap/stealth thing early, forcing people to rush sweeper or constantly devote attention to the back cap, causing chaos and breaking apart gameplans.

All that being said, boxes are free wards and are great for defending points. I still say Shaco.
Personal experience: I've never won a game with AP eve in my team, but I've won about 50% with AP Shaco...

Kiddalee

03-16-2012

Are we talking about AP Shacos who only use their boxes for nests? Or the ones who actually try to teamfight?

GrignardTS

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
Are we talking about AP Shacos who only use their boxes for nests? Or the ones who actually try to teamfight?
I've seen decent AP Shacos.

The ones who bait with Hallucinate (It's hard to tell the real one with good players), Shiv from behind, box correctly (both for vision, jungle control, point defense, and team fights).

They still fall short of AD though.

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
Personal experience: I've never won a game with AP eve in my team, but I've won about 50% with AP Shaco...
AP Eve can be a really nice counter pick if the other team is running a non mobile carry or other squishy. I've had games where I would ravage and proc liche bane for more than 60% of people's health. Two Qs and lichebane proc again and they're dead. If the team is stacked with tanky dps (more than likely) she won't do that well. But she can really make your squishy caster or dps vanish from the game almost instantly. Even with orcales/sweeper she's lethal as hell to them.

DramaticBear

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatarofrandom View Post
AP Eve can be a really nice counter pick if the other team is running a non mobile carry or other squishy. I've had games where I would ravage and proc liche bane for more than 60% of people's health. Two Qs and lichebane proc again and they're dead. If the team is stacked with tanky dps (more than likely) she won't do that well. But she can really make your squishy caster or dps vanish from the game almost instantly. Even with orcales/sweeper she's lethal as hell to them.
What I despise about AP eve is that she has a massive split in damage when she gets LB.

All of her AP in physical damage every three seconds.