Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Playing anything but a carry is like going to Vegas.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascleph

03-16-2012

Wait, carries do well in dominion? or what do you mean by carries?

Makestro

03-16-2012

someone must not understand how important tanks are

03-16-2012

Anybody who says you have to play a carry probably means they don't play tank support characters well or they have a hard time protecting their own.

Tharaxis Minar

03-16-2012

The only "carry" that I think does really well in Dominion is Kog Maw because of his unreal range on his W and R..... outside of that if my team has a Graves / Vayne I am not too happy as they arent usually any good on dominion because of the high number of tanks.

Now a "carry" like Tryndamere can be allright if he is good.. since his ult can let him jump in if they are capping a location.... and even Fiora can be pretty good because she is so powerful 1v1 and she can take people out in the middle.

Orphane

03-16-2012

Honestly? I think this guy meant to post in another forum.

DevlJoe

03-16-2012

Some days I want to play a squishy rdps, but then I get into champ select and there's already 3 of those locked in.

This is why I play tanks all the time.