Udyr - How much bear in dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Octovert

03-15-2012

So mobility in dominion is generally important. But how much bear do you get, and when do you get it? Do you grab one point early and max out something else? Can't help but think that Udyr is a much different beast (lol!) in dominion. Advice appreciated.

Kraogg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Never go past lv3 on bear stance.

Kiddalee

03-15-2012

What Kraogg said, and movement is less important when you're bottom.

Ikruti

03-15-2012

Everybody knows you never go full bear.

mollica

03-15-2012

Udyr is probably the most versatile champ at the moment. You want to have one point in bear early in the game, sometimes as early as the start. Most of the time you will only put 3 points in it, but if you know that you won't max tiger/phoenix for your build that game, you can max bear instead.

ShenanigansOKeef

03-15-2012

I disagree. In Dominion, I like to go 5 Tiger/5 Phoenix and 4 Bear/4 Turtle, if not 5 Bear/3 Turtle. That movement speed bonus is too good to pass up, and by the time I switch between the 3 Offensive Stances, I very rarely have a need to use Turtle very much at all, except when pushing creeps.

Jjaja

03-15-2012

these fools don't know anything about udyr.

max bear first then turtle.

Kraogg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

The movement pass 3 diminishes far to much to be worth 2 points. You will get a lot more maxing the other 3 skills.

Ikruti

03-16-2012

While I thought it was a fun chance to use a Tropic Thunder quote, I'm curious Jjaja about your statement. In your post on this forum about Udyr, you suggest getting 3 levels of Turtle and Phoenix before Bear.

So are you just trolling for lulz or are you actually suggesting something different now?