3 v 3 team comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DudeDontTazeMe

03-15-2012

me and my friends have been playing TT for awhile now. We do some ranked but dont do the best. I think its because of our team comp. I for some reason cant figure out any good team comps for us to do. Our elo is 1328 not bad in my opinion but we want to get up to the 1500s. Can anyone help me out in figuring out good team compilations?

Master Moirich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

All i can say is Crowd Control.

Oh and Singed.....he rocks TT

Sorry...not just CC (like slows) but HARD CC....taunts, stuns, knockups, fear...

You just coordinate with your team to focus their dmg dealer 1st, and its a cake walk from there.

DudeDontTazeMe

03-15-2012

never have a chance to play singed lol. think we had a chance one game and we ended up winning badly. i understand the CC we usually run morgana, riven, and yorick. which works out sometimes. but lately riven seems to be doing less and less damage later on in game. so we are trying to figure out other comps to counter champs who just buy warmogs and faceroll us.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Your best champions.. theres no perfect comp just whoever you want to play/who you're good at

topdoglost

03-17-2012

I've had a lot of success with Kennan lee sin and rammus

Slayer605

05-28-2012

Chogath (full ap) Garen (tanky ad) Fiddle. You might think you don't have enough sustain damage, well you don't, you need to lead with fiddle's ult and its game over from there. With garens silence spin ult, and chogath silence popup and ult and fiddles ult silence. If you time it right you can't lose.

Takito

05-28-2012

Best advice i can give you is to focus on tanky champion.Champion like twitch or evelyn will have an hard time in TT.Personally i like playing riven and nidalee.

├čowser

05-28-2012

Yorick and Singed are both really strong picks on TT. They are very durable in lane and can push quickly if needed.

Having 2 champions on your 3s team that can use wriggles lantern is a good idea. This will allow you vision thru the wriggles wards as well as easy control of the buffs. Lee Sin is always a strong pick as well as any early game dominant champs such as Renekton or Xin Zhao. Pantheon is also strong... his grand skyfall ultimate can quickly get him to almost any point on the map.

Any champion that can move/dash thru walls/terrain is never a bad pick. Same goes for champions with global ults. The map is much smaller which makes global ults a tremendous threat. Ex: Ziggs, Pantheon, Gangplank...

If youre looking for an AP damage dealer champs its always a good idea on TT to pick a tanky one. I would recommend Ryze, Swain, Nautalis or Mordkaiser.

some strong team comp examples:
team 1: Mordekaiser, Xin Zhao, Jax
team 2: Swain, Yorick, Renekton
team 3: Singed, Lee Sin, Pantheon

Hichigo023

06-03-2012

Ad mundo

Tank maokai

Then just a straight up bruiser that can dish out dmg and has some more CC