Only Janna @ Dominion: THE TEST

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harate

03-15-2012

I used to main janna on sr and love the champ so if she's definately viable ill make the switch

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
I used to main janna on sr and love the champ so if she's definately viable ill make the switch
Honestly I've never had this much success with any other champion on Dominion.
And it can't be pure luck that I have a good score and haven't lost yet [with Janna].

Give her a try on Dominion!

Stralucire

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyko View Post
Because I'm not really getting it for the gold as much as I am just getting it so I speed up the process to my DFG.

Also, Kage's Pick is fairly cheap. I don't think anyone's priority with GP/10 items are to keep them and milk the gold out of them for as long as possible.
I only get it later because I prefer larger items that provide a bit more AP like Needlessly Large Rod.
That's fair. I think what I meant to ask was: why interrupt deathcap for kage's? Seems less effective than getting Kage's either before or after the cap.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stralucire View Post
That's fair. I think what I meant to ask was: why interrupt deathcap for kage's? Seems less effective than getting Kage's either before or after the cap.
Instead of waiting a little more for a high AP increase, why not get 25 to close the gap while the enemy team most likely finished their larger items?
I honestly don't know why, I guess I just don't like having Ring & Cap & Boots1 instead of more smaller components.

Also, Kage's Pick is pretty. :3
I like seeing it in my inventory.

GrignardTS

03-15-2012

Quote:
Not only is she viable, but you can build her many ways.

AP, AD, Tanky support.

Stralucire

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyko View Post
Also, Kage's Pick is pretty. :3
I like seeing it in my inventory.
And who can argue with that? Honestly, that's the only reason I miss Wriggle's Lantern.

Duriel

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stralucire View Post
And who can argue with that? Honestly, that's the only reason I miss Wriggle's Lantern.
LOL
I just like tiny stuff.. and blue stuff, Kage's pick is blue and tiny. So I like it a lot.
Is it weird tiny stuff is so desirable? I always loved fiddling around with paper clips and whatnot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
Not only is she viable, but you can build her many ways.

AP, AD, Tanky support.
True dat. AP Tanky Janna is so evil. Shield for 1,000 damage AND now you have half health.
RUN

Harate

03-15-2012

Just won with you build it was funnnn :3 I miss janna

Duriel

03-15-2012

Quote:
Just won with you build it was funnnn :3 I miss janna
Awesome!
Keep trying it! You'll have SO much fun.
[Also, I see you tried out a new runepage for her too, haha. "wtf janna" :P]

Good practice too. d:

Harate

03-15-2012

Im having pretty good luck if you check match history :P My only gripe is the hardcore AP build is making me so squishy. I get melted a lot even when i'm not out of position by gap closers. Whats a good item to bulk her up? Frozen heart, abyssal scepter? Just can't seem to utilize my Q well like I did in SR cause i can't get close enough without getting KO'd.