Heroes to counter Vladimir in Mid Lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaIIenOne

08-15-2010

Twisted Fate and anivia can outpush with there range on any champion , Anivia 1 hit's minions and twisted fate 2 shots minion waves by level 9, makes it real easy to dominate mid

TheImmortalVirus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-15-2010

mord

moki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-15-2010

Easily morgana.
If there's a vlad on the other team i pray that he's mid because he's so easy to mid vs with morgana c:

outfoxxed

08-15-2010

i find burst champions do fairly well verse vlad.
1. Blow your cooldowns
2. Retreat (while getting autoattacked + 1 transfusion)
3. Your burst will probably do better than vlads AA + transfusion
4. Repeat once spells are off cooldown

RF Komos

08-15-2010

To anyone saying Heimer, no. Vlad's the counter to Heimer with his spamfusion taking down turrets soon after they're up.

Morg, GP, Kat, Mord, and Sivir are the best counters, for their quick, hard hits/Range and healing reduction/spell shield

Only people I have trouble with, anyway. I find Ezreal and Ashe easy food when I'm mid.

Crushnaut

08-15-2010

I would probably use either Katrina or Tristana. Probably not the pirate as although he might out class the vampire he is a useless carry (although Katrina in her current form kinda falls into this category too).

Sir Cowdog

08-15-2010

For those of you who mentioned CHO as a counter. I have to say: not really. He can survive alright by eating minions for heal/mana, and can harass Vlad with rupture, but due to the melee aspect of cho vs range+transfusion spam of vlad, he will eventually wear you down, even if you play very well. You'll end up having to suck down heal potions like crazy to keep up, or return to base to heal, letting Vlad free farm. Either way you lose the war of attrition against him unless the vlad is a noob and plays badly.

Of course, if you lane change and come back later to eat him when you're fat and sassy, the MFing Cho'gath works on anyone!

Smuabs

08-15-2010

Fiddlesticks in my opinion is a solid counter to Vladimir. His silence stops Q spam, and Drain still does damage even if Vlad chooses to pool away.

GrimoireM

08-15-2010

I think burst casters just need to farm to 6 first, especially if they get dominated by q spam. I was as annie, I had only 4 bars at 1 and nearly died, until he decided to dive thinking I didn't have stun ready. Good annies leave their stun stacks at 4 and use shield to pop it, watch for this.

Tenderballz

08-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshar View Post
Mord. Drain hits shield.. U hit him... he hugs tower till 6... Ult ignite... U HAVE SLAIN AN ENEMY!
I 2nd this. Mord's shield makes Vlad's lifedrain useless against the Metal Monster.