Noobs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paperbatt

03-15-2012

Tell me if you like or dislike Noobs and help me how to handle them.

General Sassycat

03-15-2012

Ever heard of not throwing stones in glass houses? If you have bad teammates and your wishing they weren't so bad just step back for a moment, stop thinking about their play and focus on your own. You can only control what you do, so instead of thinking about what they should have done, think of what you could have done differently, and if you can't think of anything, your not thinking hard enough.

followShiro

03-15-2012

The main thing with "Noob" players is often the ppl calling them noob are more noob - That said I am not calling you a noob

Relaity is that person could be having a bad game etc so you never know

In the end play a good game dont worry about them and treat it like practice

d4l3kcaan

03-15-2012

whats wrong with being teamed with a NEW PLAYER? if you are still being teamed up with PEOPLE WHO ARE NEW AT THE GAME then you must not be much better then NEW PLAYERS.

iDerp Solo

03-15-2012

OP is level 21.

EDIT - not saying that means he's a noob... but level 21 is a good reason why you might be getting paired with newer players.

powwder

03-15-2012

If someone sucks and you feel the burning desire to call them out with an insult 99% of the time they will play worse. Think back to a bad game you've had (happened to everyone), you know your sucking but someone calling you a noob makes you conscious of it more and play worse.

If anything give helpful tips or just don't say anything.

TrollSkillz

03-15-2012

@paperbatt

Dude your a noob. you only play trynd and teemo and suck with both of them. the only time you do good with trynd is when your in a custom game or bot game. why dont you l2p before calling other people noobs? if you want trynd leasons let me know. fyi never build 2 PD's on trynd

Sporks are OP

03-15-2012

No one likes a noob although everyone is a noob at some point in time. The best way to deal with them (that I've come to find) is to hardcore rage at them for every single thing they do wrong. Constantly swearing and calling them a "noob" is the perfect motivation for any player who isn't playing at par with everyone. There is no such thing as a bad game. Noobery is very hard to get rid of. Alternate ways to deal with noobs are to tell them that they are doing everything wrong and that you are "tired of playing" or saying "GG" in all chat. Make sure to blame them and after your imminent defeat, tell the other team at least twice to report said noob player. Make sure too that as the game ends and you go to the stats screen to point out all their flaws and say that you only lost because of their lack of skill. Make sure to rage as hard and as fast as you can now because it will be the last time you see them before you block and report them yourself and then rage quit the stats screen.

paperbatt

03-15-2012

Yes I think I do need help plz add me or comment on my threads.

Titan III

03-15-2012

Guys, what the hell? It's not like he said I HATE NOOBS ALL NOOBS SHOULD DIE I HATE NOOBS OMG OMG OMG NOOBS DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He politely asked your opinion, seriously, wtf? Why do I see all these OMG OMG YOU'RE A NOOB DONT CALL OTHER PEOPLE NOOBS 'CAUSE YOU'RE A NOOB I mean god, he's just asking a question! Also, hypocrisy much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Sassycat View Post
Ever heard of not throwing stones in glass houses? If you have bad teammates and your wishing they weren't so bad just step back for a moment, stop thinking about their play and focus on your own. You can only control what you do, so instead of thinking about what they should have done, think of what you could have done differently, and if you can't think of anything, your not thinking hard enough.
Ok, I don't understand. Please tell me when exactly he said that he regularly calls every bad player he sees a noob? When did he say that, exactly? God, grow up and don't act so holier-than-thou when he literally just wants to know what YOU do with noobs, not to be criticized heavily for something I highly doubt he does.

Anyway, the way I deal with noobs is give them suggestions, like what to build and how aggressive to be, etc., but if they start being an ******* and insulting the team then I'm definitely gonna be an ******* right back. If someone can't accept constructive criticism and general advice without being a hotheaded flame mongerer, then they need to stop playing team games with random strangers.